Notices
Other Cars - For Sale - Wanting To Buy (WTB) Or Trade (WTT) Use this Forum to post your WTB/WTS threads for cars other than Lancer/Evolution and motorcycles as well. All the usual Marketplace rules apply here.
Mark this thread as Unsold

FS/FT: 2001 Pontiac Transam WS6 Ohio

Search this Thread

Old Apr 14, 2012, 01:35 PM
Evolving Member

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
FS/FT: 2001 Pontiac Transam WS6 Ohio

Up for sale is my 2001 Pontiac Transam #6656 Pewter Metallic WS6. The car has 52K miles on it. I bought this car in January 5th, of 2008 from Serpentini Chevy of Aurora, Ohio with 24K miles. Car was delivered and bought new from the former Bob Krihwan Pontiac-GMC of Willoughby, Ohio. I am the third owner of the vehicle. Last owner was an older gentleman from that area who traded it in on a new Chevy truck and got rid of it due to in his own words “Why pay for a car you can’t drive 4 months out of the year”. Car was then bought by me and was in storage until March of 2008. Car was bone stock all the way down to the paper air filter when I bought it. I have all the paperwork such as the original build sheet for the car, original destination paper to where the car was delivered, the General Motors pre-delivery inspection sheet, 50 state emission legal note, and the operating instructions for the 12 disk changer that will come with the car in the sale. Also included is the Auto Check vehicle history report showing car has never been in an accident or any issues. Car also comes with 2 sets of keys along with 2 FOB’s.

The car has only been washed 3 times since it was owned by me and has only been caught in rain once. Been always misted and shined every single time car was taken out after. Also the undercarriage gets hand scrubbed 3 times a year. I did have some paint work done such as the front bumper has been resprayed due to couple rock chips that were bothering me, rear bumper had some chips inside the tire part of the bumper and CETA mod was done to the part on the bottom, and the fenders were rolled when I was running a bigger wheel and tire combo. Car was also wet sanded and buffed at the same time as all other work was performed. All paintwork was done by a professional shop local to the area. All other paint is in excellent condition with no visual scratches or dents.

Car was dynoed bone stock on a Dyno Jet and made 313whp/332tq. Then a SLP air lid, SLP smooth bellow, and a Corsa catback was added and dynoed again on a Superflow dyno and made 327whp/330tq. Then a set of Pacesetter longtubes, and a Pacesetter catless Y-Pipe was added along with a tune and was dynoed on a Dyno Jet and made 357whp/374tq. Then a Comp Cam 232/236 586 Intake/587 Exhaust was added along with a set of 918 Comp Cam Springs and 7.400 Trickflow pushrods along with a tune and was dynoed on a Dyno Jet and made 373whp/360tq. Then a set of LS2 Trickflow 220 Heads ported by TEA of Tallmadge, Ohio and were made from 62cc to 59cc. Set of Trickflow Track Maxx dual springs, Taylor plug wires, NGK TR6 plugs gapped at 35, Siemen Deka 60lb injectors, FAST 92mm throttle bodie and FAST 92mm Intake manifold, and a RAM HD clutch with RAM HD steel flywheel with a tune and car was dynoed on a Dyno Jet and made 444whp/393tq. I have all the dyno sheets and 70% of the receipts for everything bought for the car. Everything listed on here is what is done to the car and how the car will be sold. Also the stock 241 heads, cam, springs, pushrods, and EGR will come with it as well.

As far as maintance done to the car oil was always changed every 3K miles with Mobile One 10w30 full synthetic with either A/C Delco filter or Mobile One filter. Transmission fluid was changed at 49K miles on 4/14/2011 along with the rear differential fluid with Royal Purple 75w90 fluid. Water pump and thermostat was changed at 50K miles as well. Battery was replaced on 3/15/2010 with a Optima red top. A 4 wheel alignment was also done within the last week as well. Pads and rotors are still good with around 50-60% estimated left on them. All receipts are included for the service work done with sale of the car. The car has a set of Riken Rapter 275/40/17’s which fronts have around 5K miles on the front and the rears are brand new and were just bought last week (Ran slicks previously). Also a set of Percy's Carbon header gaskets were installed (Had paper ones before and one broke).

I hate to sell this car but I am in a point of my life where I want to start a life and get out of the car and modding scene for a while. And why pay for something that sits around all the time that someone else could be enjoying. I will not sell this car to just anyone as I want it to be cared for and treated as well as it has been since the car was bought new from previous owners including myself. You will not be disappointed when seeing this car. It has won numerous trophies and is a back to back winner at Summit Racing’s annual F-body show. As you can see also the car was signed by Scott Settlemire in 2009 (If you are not aware of him he is the "F-Body Father" of GM.

I dont owe very much left on the car but I would like to own another Evo if someone was looking to do some kind of trade and take over payments. Otherwise asking $15k or best offer.