Notices
Other Cars - For Sale - Wanting To Buy (WTB) Or Trade (WTT) Use this Forum to post your WTB/WTS threads for cars other than Lancer/Evolution and motorcycles as well. All the usual Marketplace rules apply here.
Mark this thread as Unsold

2008 6AT E92 SG 335xi w/Navi/Premium/Sport/Bluetooth/Sirius/Cold Weather

Search this Thread

Old May 10, 2012, 09:28 PM
Pd1
Evolved Member

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
2008 6AT E92 SG 335xi w/Navi/Premium/Sport/Bluetooth/Sirius/Cold Weather

Hi guys -- I went from an Evo VIII, to Evo IX, to this all-wheel drive twin-turbo BMW 335 back in 2008, and it was a great move for me, so I thought one of you may be interested. Happy to field any questions!

I’m the original owner of this 6AT Space Gray 2008 335xi coupe (E92). This has been a truly fantastic car to own and drive. It’s been well cared for, with the oil changed every 7,500 miles by BMW. BMW also replaced the all of the brake pads and sensors at 20,000 miles due to a noise one of the sensors was making. Other services included replacement of all fuel injectors, spark plugs, and fuel pump. The tires are factory RFTs with 2,500 miles on them, and as you can see, the rims have absolutely no curb rash. The car is in flawless mechanical condition. The finish is in excellent shape having just been clay-bar’d last month, though there are a few small rock chips near the front of the hood (pictured) from highway driving. There are no door dings, other than the one pictured here on the passenger side quarter panel. The car has been garaged its whole life while at home and at work, so there’s no sun damage anywhere. The miles have been a mixture of city and highway, with approximately 50% being highway. I drove the car home to California from Colorado when I bought it, and then several times between Northern and Southern California to visit my girlfriend. We now both live in Northern California and are consolidating vehicles, hence the sale of my 335xi.

Price: $29,000

VIN: WBAWC73558E064368 (CarFax Vehicle History Report)

Mileage: 49,2xx

Options:
- Space Gray Metallic
- Black Dakota Leather
- Cold Weather Package
o Ski bag
o Heated front seats
- Premium Package
o Universal Garage Door Opener
o Digital Compass Mirrors
o Auto-dimming mirrors
o Auto-dimming rearview mirror
o Lumbar support
o BMW Assist (Bluetooth)
- Sport Package
o 18” wheels w/performance tires
o Sport seats
- Tire pressure monitor
- Sport steering wheel w/paddles
- All-wheel drive
- STEPTRONIC automatic transmission
- Multi-function steering wheel
- Comfort Access system
- Brushed Aluminum trim
- Moonroof
- Power rear sunshade
- Alarm pre-wiring
- Retractable headlight washers
- Dynamic cruise control
- iPod and USB adapter
- Navigation system
- Premium hi-fi system
- Sirius Satellite Radio

Door Ding:

Rock Chip:

Last edited by Pd1; May 10, 2012 at 09:30 PM.