Notices
Other Cars - For Sale - Wanting To Buy (WTB) Or Trade (WTT) Use this Forum to post your WTB/WTS threads for cars other than Lancer/Evolution and motorcycles as well. All the usual Marketplace rules apply here.
Mark this thread as Unsold

[FS] 1987 T-Top Foxbody completely rebuilt ground up

Search this Thread

Old Sep 20, 2015, 03:14 PM
Evolving Member

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Exclamation 1987 T-Top Foxbody completely rebuilt ground up

I have around $40k into the car and willing to take a big loss as I just dont have the time to enjoy it anymore. The miles on chassis is around 130k but majority of the build has less than 10k miles!! Car is like brand new was stripped down to bare metal and rebuilt! It is currently garaged waiting for someone to enjoy. Car is sold where is/as is due to the many modifications but this car runs and drives as smooth as any daily driver out there.

I may consider trades or even partial trades for the right vehicle but im mainly looking to sell. Just shoot me an email.

Price: $20,000 exactly half of what im into the car this car was built with no corners cut and one of the nicest T-Top cars around. Im willing to ship anywhere at buyers cost.
E-mail: kevinrapidflow@gmail.com
VIN (Vehicle Identification Number): 1FABP42E7HF193167

-347 Stroker,timing gears, mild cam
-ported and polished heads
-Trikflow track heat upper and lower manifold
-75mm Acufab Throttle Body
-Trikflow 30# Injectors
-75MM Pro-M MAF set for 30# injectors
-SN95 Fuel Rail
-Aeromotive FPR
-upgraded roller lifters and rockers
-cold air kit with K&N
-DUI & MSD cap, rotor, ignition module, performance distributors coil, taylor plug wires
-Hooker Super Comp Equal length headers, 2.5 off road xpipe and exhaust with new Thrush welded mufflers and stainless steel tailpipes
-New high performance dual electric fan
-Fluidyne Radiator
-255L Walbro Fuel pump
-Adjustable clutch cable
-Wordclass T5 5spd w/ short throw shifter
-Brand New Ram High performance Clutch and Flywheel
-rebuilt cobra rear 3.55 rebuilt Traction-Loc, new axle seals, royal purple gear oil
-SVO front Calipers (73mm), disc brake rear end,new emergency brake cables, 93' Cobra master cylinder,SN-95 proportioning valve, adjustable proportioning valve for back brakes.
-New front wheel bearings
-new shocks and struts
-Maximum Motorsports, adj. casting camber plates, frame connectors, strut tower brace, K-member brace, and rear control arms
-Ford Racing Motorsports Springs(Front & Back)
-Eibach Sway bars(Front & Back)
-Brand new wheel and tire package
-Custom Paint House of Kolor Tangerine Orange ($8k paint job car was stripped to bare metal)
-Boat load of Cervinis parts Stalker Front, Terminator style Hood, Cobra rear and sides, saleen style wing
-Smoked headlights and LX taillights
-HID lights in fogs
-New t-top and hatch weather seals
-new window guide bushings,
-new drivers door hinge bushings and pins
-new 3 piece smoked headlights
-Florida5.0 custom gauges
-Corbeau suede seats
-Custom audio throughout with small 8" box that fits with T-Tops in hatch
-Viper Alarm system
-New carpet, headliner, door panels ect.
**It is nearly impossible to list everything that has been done to this car it basically has been completely rebuilt ground up as everything is basically brand new. In my opinion one of the cleanest and nicest T-Top foxbodys in the U.S. This car fires right up and enjoyable to drive.

A little history on myself im a 34yo auto enthusiast. I have built 4 Evos, an STi, SRT4, numerous mustang of every style, GC SRT8, a GSX and TSI. I never cut corners on my builds and always do heavy research on parts and only very reputable people lay there hands on my vehicles.
Attached Thumbnails 1987 T-Top Foxbody completely rebuilt ground up-1.jpg   1987 T-Top Foxbody completely rebuilt ground up-3.jpg   1987 T-Top Foxbody completely rebuilt ground up-7.jpg   1987 T-Top Foxbody completely rebuilt ground up-4.jpg   1987 T-Top Foxbody completely rebuilt ground up-6.jpg  

Old Sep 22, 2015, 03:43 PM
Evolving Member

Couple trade offers but nothing of interest. Bump it up willing to do cash deal, trade plus cash, or even trade! Please pm any offers. Thanks
Old Sep 26, 2015, 06:44 AM
Evolving Member

Price reduced to $18k lowest I have offered this car and a complete steal at this price. I have pics of the car stripped down to bare metal glass, panels, everything removed then built back up to how it stands today car is mint!
Old Jan 2, 2016, 11:30 AM
Evolving Member

On eBay: http://www.ebay.com/itm/Ford-Mustang...m=201494890056
Old Jan 2, 2016, 04:05 PM
Evolved Member

Received 233 Likes on 209 Posts
FS posts on EVOM MUST INCLUDE:
PICTURE OF THE ITEM WITH A SIGN CONTAINING THE DATE AND YOUR EVOM USERNAME.
Price
Accurate description of item and its current condition.
Location of seller & Willingness to ship.
If applicable VIN number - Transmissions, Shortblocks, body parts which have VIN numbers on them. A picture of your username/date next to the visible VIN number is required. VIN should also be in the FS post in plain text.