Condenser fan continues running once engine is turned off, Pajero 1997!!! - EvolutionM - Mitsubishi Lancer and Lancer Evolution Community

Go Back  EvolutionM - Mitsubishi Lancer and Lancer Evolution Community > Lancer Forums > Other Mitsubishi vehicles
Reload this Page >

Condenser fan continues running once engine is turned off, Pajero 1997!!!

Notices
Other Mitsubishi vehicles Use this forum to discuss any other types of Mitsu/DSM vehicles, past and present

Old Oct 8, 2017, 05:54 AM

The condenser fan of my Pajero, M/T, 1997 continues running after I turn off the engine. Please help on this problem.

When the engine is running, I think everything is okay, but when I shut off the engine - the fan won't shut off and continues to run. So, I decided to disconnect the engine coolant temperature switch, and it shuts off the condenser fan too.

For the meantime, my problem is solved; but the too temperature switch is disconnected. Anyone, please share if you know what to do to restore my temperature switch wiring issue.