Notices

Outlander Sport International Parts

Search this Thread

Old Feb 5, 2013, 03:29 PM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Outlander Sport International Parts

I find that other versions of the outlander sport aka (asx, rvr) have intergrated turn signals on the mirrors and different side markers that the US versions. Anyone know where I can find a vendor here in the us that imports these? Are these plug and play with my US harness or would modification be needed? I found the side marker look-a-likes on ebay but the install seems dodgy with only 3m tape (3m look-a-likes?). Thanks guys.
Old Feb 5, 2013, 07:19 PM
Evolving Member

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
I been trying to find the rear fog light. Seems like you need to know someone in europe or asia to help out
Old Feb 6, 2013, 06:48 AM

Received 4 Likes on 3 Posts
I would also like to find the Rear fog light. I have been talking with a guy that has connections overseas as he has a jdm evo VII. If I find any info I will let you know.
Old Feb 6, 2013, 09:46 AM

Originally Posted by civicduty13
I would also like to find the Rear fog light. I have been talking with a guy that has connections overseas as he has a jdm evo VII. If I find any info I will let you know.
That sounds great! I tried searching the net for jdm mitsu parts, but it seems almost non existant. Maybe its me or I'm just not searching the right words on google.
Old May 17, 2013, 11:36 PM

Originally Posted by f3nrir125
That sounds great! I tried searching the net for jdm mitsu parts, but it seems almost non existant. Maybe its me or I'm just not searching the right words on google.
I know this thread is old, but I have some info if youd like. The part number for the rear fog light is 8337A092. If you have a US Mitsu dealer pull this number, its going to come back as the rear "light assembly" for a iMiEV... which also shares this part number in JP and the UK. The USDM iMiEV has no cut out for a rear fog light. This "assembly" also costs $179, which is more than just a reflector would cost (thats what my parts department said it was, just a reflector). Remember, once installed, the cars computer has to have to rear fog lamp feature enabled in order to work.
Old May 18, 2013, 05:22 AM
EvoM Moderator

Received 14 Likes on 13 Posts
Well, he's not lying...

http://www.mitsubishipartsdept.com/O.../8337A092.html

And it's "only" $103 from there.

$94: http://www.discountmitsubishiparts.c.../8337A092.html

Last edited by Burtonrider1002; May 18, 2013 at 05:25 AM.
Old May 18, 2013, 06:51 PM
Evolving Member

Originally Posted by Burtonrider1002
can somebody tell me why the second website asks for our vin number if we want to order something?

doesnt that seem just a tad bit shady????

i want to order factory roof rails for my wifes OS but not at the cost of my private info lol
Old May 18, 2013, 07:11 PM

Originally Posted by Evo4Emperor
can somebody tell me why the second website asks for our vin number if we want to order something?

doesnt that seem just a tad bit shady????

i want to order factory roof rails for my wifes OS but not at the cost of my private info lol
Because it will tell u if the part fits your specific vehicle when you go to check out based on your vin. For instance, if you tried to order the roof rack cross bars for an SE with the pano roof but you have an ES with a steel roof, it would tell u the correct part u actually need. I've ordered from them before, it's legit.
Old May 19, 2013, 05:22 PM
EvoM Moderator

Exactly, it's to prevent unhappy customers and returned parts. Why would asking for your VIN be shady? It's not like a VIN is something special, it's displayed in your window for the world to see 24/7
Old May 22, 2013, 08:04 PM
Evolving Member

Originally Posted by Outie11
Because it will tell u if the part fits your specific vehicle when you go to check out based on your vin. For instance, if you tried to order the roof rack cross bars for an SE with the pano roof but you have an ES with a steel roof, it would tell u the correct part u actually need. I've ordered from them before, it's legit.
fair enough, makes sense lol didnt really thought about that, i now feel retarded hahaha
Old May 22, 2013, 11:20 PM
EvoM Moderator

Originally Posted by Evo4Emperor
fair enough, makes sense lol didnt really thought about that, i now feel retarded hahaha
Man if I felt retarded every time after asking a question I'd need a helmet by now

Don't sweat it man, these interwebs are chock full of scammers and rip-off's. Better safe than sorry.
Old May 23, 2013, 06:43 AM
Evolving Member

Received 5 Likes on 5 Posts
Has anyone ordered the rear fog light listed above and installed it to see if it actually fits? I want to do this mod, and wiring so it works does not bother me I'm just looking for the correct light assemby for my 2013
Old May 24, 2013, 08:13 AM
Evolved Member

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts
anyone have a pic of what this actually looks like?
Old May 24, 2013, 04:15 PM

As requested.

@SicLanEvo, this part is semi plug-and-play. You will need to go to a Mitsu Dealer and have them enable the body control computer's rear fog light option as it is not enabled from the manufacturer. So when you plug it all it, it still wont work until you have this done. I don't know if NA Mistu dealers can or are authorized to do this, that is as far as ive gotten with my research so far.
Old May 24, 2013, 06:33 PM
Evolving Member

Received 5 Likes on 5 Posts
So i'm assuming the wiring is already in the chassis? some companies like honda have done this in the past. anyone actually make the swap yet? if not I can add wiring to it and just run it off the taillights without issue.

Quick Reply: Outlander Sport International Parts