Notices

Alarm install outlander sport 2015

Old Oct 29, 2022, 05:36 PM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Alarm install outlander sport 2015

Hi guys i need your help I have an outlander sport 2015 ES and when I bought it they sold it to me with a key that was only a copy I didn't have the alarm control and I want to install a simple banvie system that is to only have a control to open and close the doors, But I can't get any diagram or where to connect it I tried with the copilot's door in the control of opening and closing the dors locks has 3 black and white cables (the one of the pilot does not have the black one) but when I interrupt the black cable the buttons of the doors to open and close stop working and it only allows me to open or close with the control not both and I try different combinations on those cables because the alarm bring 2 cables one for lock one for unlock and if I try both stop workin

i don’t know if I have to make this install from the fuse box or somewhere else because I saw an diagram here who been send for stereo install and I don’t see the connectors who been mentioned there for power look or unlock this it’s the one I’m trying to install

I been trying a few stuff and nothing if you can help me with and diagram pictures or wherever would be a lifesaver guys thanks in advance
Old Nov 1, 2022, 07:37 AM

Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts
You are not interrupting the circuit- you need to splice into it. Splicing allows you to use either the remote or the door switch. The relay coils are negative signal operated meaning you are grounding the circuits to operate the lock and unlock relays.

Last edited by Dustball; Nov 1, 2022 at 07:48 AM.