Notices

Add on’s

Search this Thread

Old Feb 25, 2019, 03:21 PM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Add on’s

So I have been working on my car adding stuff. I had a cold air intake but it was to loud,so I changed to a drop in. I replaced my speakers and also put one inch tweeters in the stuck spot. I ordered evo tweeter housings. Their metal mess that will come out. So I removed them and trimmed a little out. Sounds and looks great. I also sound damped the doors,hood and back storage area. Still kinda noisy. I just ordered tru heart lancer coilovers,ralliart calipers,rotors and brake pads. Oh the muffler I bought was a same side inlet and outlet magaflow muffler ver quit. No more drop off when it shifts. I can really feel the difference . Also I found a company that will make you custom coilovers that plug in play in the outlander sport. Their ceika they can make the coilovers with helper springs and tune it to how you drive like comfort,sport,race etc. now the bad part my car has 120000 miles never replaced anything yet amazing but!!! I’m starting to get ticking from the valves. Oh! I also replaced both transmission filters yes there are two. One inside and one outside.
Old Mar 6, 2019, 03:47 PM
Evolving Member

Received 47 Likes on 32 Posts
Nice upgrades man. My OS just turned 113k yesterday. I had the transmission replaced at 100k. Apparently the valve body went out...I plan on installing an oversized transmission cooler and an external fan for that too.