EvolutionM - Mitsubishi Lancer and Lancer Evolution Community

EvolutionM - Mitsubishi Lancer and Lancer Evolution Community (https://www.evolutionm.net/forums/)
-   Outlander Sport (https://www.evolutionm.net/forums/outlander-sport-335/)
-   -   [FS] Smoked LED taillights (https://www.evolutionm.net/forums/outlander-sport/704595-fs-smoked-led-taillights.html)

LUNARFX Dec 9, 2014 03:32 PM

SOLD: Smoked LED taillights

Hello my old friends here in the Outlander Sport community. It's sad for me to say that I have lost the Outlander Sport due to a very unexpected divorce. I have permission to post this For Sale thread from WestSideBilly, in our small community so it doesn't get lost among the rest of the threads in the Marketplace, so I am thankful for that.

I am asking $300 for the smoked LED taillights due to a small nick that is completely unnoticeable with the lights illuminated during the day or even at night. I had the taillights on the vehicle for only 3 months before removing them because of our separation.

http://i12.photobucket.com/albums/a2...psqlv5xzdx.jpg
http://i763.photobucket.com/albums/x...psesfhdbe3.jpg
http://i763.photobucket.com/albums/x...psbjlg3ppi.jpg

Please email me at flipsidelunarfx3@hotmail.com if you have interest. I will miss this community as these are what I have left from the Outlander Sport. You've all been very good to me.

infected Dec 9, 2014 05:48 PM

Very sorry to hear, brother. Hope things work out well for you and best of luck to all your future endeavors.

LUNARFX Dec 9, 2014 05:57 PM

Thanks so much for being supportive with the community. You were seamless and perfect the entire time you helped many of us with the group order. I'm sorry I have to leave the community this way.

Originally Posted by infected (Post 11356384)
Very sorry to hear, brother. Hope things work out well for you and best of luck to all your future endeavors.

mRVRsport Dec 10, 2014 08:37 AM

I know you will get through this.

And, you are Always welcomed here > with or without the o.sport

Let us know whenever you need to chat, we're always here.

LUNARFX Dec 10, 2014 04:51 PM

Thank you. I just like to be as supportive to the community as best as possible. I will definitely stay in touch.

Originally Posted by mRVRsport (Post 11356651)

I know you will get through this.

And, you are Always welcomed here > with or without the o.sport

Let us know whenever you need to chat, we're always here.

TEXAS TRAVISTY Dec 11, 2014 08:01 AM

I will take the coilovers if you still have them
I was going to put the lowering spring on this weekend lol...

and sorry to hear about the divorce, that really sucks, and getting rid of the O.S. in no way keeps you from posting up in here I hope you know!

Burtonrider1002 Dec 11, 2014 02:32 PM

You need to make sure that you still follow all of the evom For Sale section requirements. I have to close it up until then, sorry. Just shoot me a PM when you're ready.

Marketplace rules:

EvolutionM.net is in no way responsible for any transaction that takes place through this site. EvolutionM.net provides a venue for our members to buy and sell vehicles and parts. Like any private transaction conducted via the internet, there are risks involved. Before entering in a transaction with another member, consider the costs and information being provided. Caveat emptor.
  1. The Marketplace section of the forum is for contributing members of the site. In order to post in the Marketplace you must have at least 15 on-topic posts in a technical forum (not show&shine, other cars, off topic, etc) and have been a member for 15 days. Post whoring to meet selling requirements is not permitted.
  2. All "For Sale" threads must be posted in the appropriate subforum of the Marketplace. All "For Sale" threads MUST INCLUDE:
    • PICTURE OF THE ITEM WITH A SIGN CONTAINING THE DATE AND YOUR EVOM USERNAME
    • Price
    • Accurate description of item and its current condition
    • Location of seller
    • Willingness to ship.
  3. Lowballing in the Marketplace is not allowed. This includes comments on price, where to get it cheaper, or any inflammatory remarks.
  4. The Marketplace is only for automotive items which are intended for use on Lancer, Evolution, and/or Ralliart models.
  5. 'Group buys' by non-Vendors are not allowed.
  6. The merchandise that you are selling must be owned by you and in your possession. Selling items for friends/acquaintances is not permitted.
  7. If applicable VIN number - Transmissions, Shortblocks, body parts which have VIN numbers on them. A picture of your username/date next to the visible VIN number is required. VIN should also be in the FS post in plain text.
  8. We encourage you to use the iTrader feature to view other members feedback prior to entering transactions. Although this can be an indicator for trustworthiness, it should not be considered a guarantee. We also encourage you to leave feedback for completed transactions. Leaving feedback is not required, however, and the choice not to leave feedback is not considered a valid reason to leave negative or neutral feedback for another party.

LUNARFX Dec 16, 2014 09:52 PM

Originally Posted by Burtonrider1002 (Post 11357575)
You need to make sure that you still follow all of the evom For Sale section requirements. I have to close it up until then, sorry. Just shoot me a PM when you're ready.

Can you please update the Title heading to, "[FS] Smoked LED taillights." I tried to edit it, and will not save the changes. I do not want to mislead any of the members, since the coilovers are already sold. Thanks in advance.

Burtonrider1002 Dec 18, 2014 03:23 PM

Originally Posted by LUNARFX (Post 11360536)
Can you please update the Title heading to, "[FS] Smoked LED taillights." I tried to edit it, and will not save the changes. I do not want to mislead any of the members, since the coilovers are already sold. Thanks in advance.

Done

LUNARFX Dec 28, 2014 12:57 AM

SOLD. Thanks for the opportunity. Feel free to close the thread.