Notices
Pacific Northwest General areas surrounding Bellingham, Seattle, Tacoma, Bellevue, Spokane, Yakima, Portland, Eugene, Bend, Medford

Kitsap County Meets??

Search this Thread

Old May 25, 2015, 01:53 PM
Evolving Member

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Cool Kitsap County Meets??

Wassup guys/gals,

I was checking to see if anyone was interested in doing a bi-weekly meet in the Kitsap county area. I see Evo's regularly but Im usually driving a Prius or on my crotch rocket...lol. So I figured its a good way to get out and meet everyone in the area. Im not sure how many people might be interested but if you are, post back up and maybe we can start something up.

Im thinking over by the Fred Meyer area or by the in the East Bremerton area since its central to Kitsap County. Im open to suggestions and recommendations so let me know what you guys think. Im thinking Thursdays evenings around 730ish (so it doesnt interfere with Friday night and weekend plans). Doesnt have to be an all night thing. but to catch up and hang out for an hour or so and to network with the guys in the area.

LMK what yall think and if yall are interested. thanks
Old May 31, 2015, 11:30 PM
Evolving Member

Dam!! 6 days later and nobody? Guess I need to do like Fast and Furious Part 1 and find the underground scene.
Old Jun 2, 2015, 10:15 AM
Evolved Member

this is the underground scene, unfortunately. Way underground. There is some fb page that everyone is at now, except for those of us who refuse to create a fb acct. My family is from over there, but I rarely drive the Evo out that way. good luck finding peeps cause I know they're there.
Old Jun 2, 2015, 06:44 PM
Evolving Member

Well that sucks. I've seen a few here or there. I tried to get on the fb page but every link that's sent to me doesn't work. I can't find the page on Facebook and I'm trying to talk to the mods to see if I've been blocked or something. I ran down a few other Evo's in passing but they all pointed me back to FB. That's why I was looking for local meets or trying to start one. But eh. It is what it is. Thanks for the response though.
Old Jun 9, 2015, 11:34 AM
Evolved Member

np - maybe search the WA chat thread for facebook. I think it is like NWEvos or something like that.

*edit - I think this is the page: https://www.facebook.com/groups/NwEvo/

Last edited by yahu; Jun 9, 2015 at 11:41 AM.
Old Jun 9, 2015, 07:05 PM
Evolving Member

Thanks. I just tried your link and this is what it said, just like every other time:

"The page you requested cannot be displayed right now. It may be temporarily unavailable, the link you clicked on may be broken or expired, or you may not have permission to view this page."
That's what it says even when I get links sent to me from members on the Facebook page. So I still don't know what's up😑