EvolutionM - Mitsubishi Lancer and Lancer Evolution Community

EvolutionM - Mitsubishi Lancer and Lancer Evolution Community (https://www.evolutionm.net/forums/)
-   Pacific Northwest (https://www.evolutionm.net/forums/pacific-northwest-346/)
-   -   sightings thread (https://www.evolutionm.net/forums/pacific-northwest/204780-sightings-thread.html)

EvolvinEvo Jun 5, 2006 04:22 PM

sightings thread

thought itd be cool to have a dedicated evo sightings thread, post here if you see another evo or any cool mitsu on the road.

last night I was heading back from canada and spotted a bby evo pulled over by police or state patrol going I-5 north just before bellingham.

raiceboi697 Jun 5, 2006 04:26 PM

i see an evo every morning...two of them actually.

evolution_racer Jun 5, 2006 06:30 PM

My neighbor right across the street from me has a white Evo like mine that I see just about everyday.

Zoom Jun 5, 2006 07:36 PM

Great idea! I see a white Evo almost everyday in the morning around 8am on Division east of 205.

DahakaJR Jun 5, 2006 07:55 PM

blue 8 and a black 8 and mine in longview.

i have no idea who the other two are... never get a chance to talk to them.

always going the opposite way on the road. hahaha

Kyle R Jun 5, 2006 08:24 PM

Black Evo up in the Highlands Sunday afternoon/evening.

codgi Jun 5, 2006 11:14 PM

There's a another white VIII that I see at the Pro Club gym every now and again...sometimes we end up parking next to each other...but we never seem to arrive/leave the same time so I've never meet the driver.

Last Wednesday at Redmond Town Center I parked next to a Red IX as well.

timmy_g83 Jun 6, 2006 07:58 AM

I see a couple silver and blue ones come in the Madigan Gate almost every morning. I'm usually turning to go to the SF compound.

JeffR116 Jun 6, 2006 09:11 AM

I see a silver 8 on Canyon Rd. occasionally stopping to get coffee.

occultworks Jun 6, 2006 01:37 PM

So how many blue ones are there on Ft. Lewis now? I know for a while I had the only BBY, and there was one other EB.

HorsepowerFreak Jun 6, 2006 03:08 PM

I saw a white one w/ out wing and some sort of BBS looking wheels in Beaverton last weekend. Was parked over by the Honda dealership.

evolution_racer Jun 6, 2006 03:34 PM

Originally Posted by HorsepowerFreak
I saw a white one w/ out wing and some sort of BBS looking wheels in Beaverton last weekend. Was parked over by the Honda dealership.

That used to be Little's Evo, he just sold it to a guy at Beaverton Honda and got a S2k.

EvolvinEvo Jun 6, 2006 04:31 PM

spotted 1/16's of an evo this afternoon...gold lancer es dropped on black wheels with a color matched evo wing on 200th in lynnwood. also I always see a black evo 8 driving that street.

f-dub Jun 6, 2006 08:15 PM

GG Evo VIII MR in Bellingham. I've seen whoever it is a few times and exchanged waves.

Wave Jun 6, 2006 08:30 PM

Originally Posted by f-dub
GG Evo VIII MR in Bellingham. I've seen whoever it is a few times and exchanged waves.

Probably me :cool: . There aren't very many evo's in B'ham these days.