EvolutionM - Mitsubishi Lancer and Lancer Evolution Community

EvolutionM - Mitsubishi Lancer and Lancer Evolution Community (https://www.evolutionm.net/forums/)
-   Pacific Northwest (https://www.evolutionm.net/forums/pacific-northwest-346/)
-   -   Spotted in Oregon (https://www.evolutionm.net/forums/pacific-northwest/346081-spotted-oregon.html)

jaymzz May 17, 2008 05:46 PM

Spotted in Oregon

Since the other sightings thread seems to be most if not all Washington lets get a Oregon spotted thread going.
Spotted four Evo's today. Silver MR in Aloha sitting under a carport. A really clean red wingless Evo in Portland. Another red MR possibly in Beaverton. And the last wingless red Evo in Tigard. I think that is the most I have seen in one day. {thumbup}

Xraycat May 18, 2008 02:11 PM

Saw a silver evo (could of been ww) going up scholls

Turbojunkie May 20, 2008 01:13 PM

saw a cutom deep cherry red one today turning left off of adair onto 4th st in corntown. looks nice other than the rear fender sticker. :crap:

jaymzz May 21, 2008 06:09 PM

Spotted a red Evo on 13'th street in Salem yesterday.

Addicted4Life May 21, 2008 11:39 PM

Originally Posted by Turbojunkie (Post 5683288)
saw a cutom deep cherry red one today turning left off of adair onto 4th st in corntown. looks nice other than the rear fender sticker. :crap:

I think my wife saw the same car in Hillsboro on Tuesday. She called me and said "I think I just saw an Evo that's the color you wanted to paint yours, it looks really good!"

mofoSTI May 22, 2008 05:17 PM

I saw a wingless yellow evo in eugene driving on hwy99.

SeanJhn9 May 22, 2008 08:17 PM

i know this is for oregon peeps

but i've seen a wingless silver evo w/ JDM rear in downtown boise a few times, it looks EXACTLY like mine does, but this one has the rexspeed little wing thing and its from oregon

Xraycat May 23, 2008 07:40 AM

I saw the same dark cherry evo on brookwood in hillsboro.

Akisan2 May 24, 2008 10:51 AM

Saw WW 9 on Powell and 82nd yesterday afternoon

mofoSTI May 25, 2008 10:10 PM

Saw some horrorably loud red evo on 7th in eugene

Akisan2 May 31, 2008 02:50 PM

Saw another Evo, dunno if 8 or 9 it was night and he was going against the traffic on Stark and 172nd 3 nights ago

RallyDSM Jun 4, 2008 08:41 PM

If it was Silver with a dark, graphite hood, it was me.

Then again, if it looked like the Avatar to the left there, it was me too ;)

You wanna see a bunch of EVOs? (what exactly IS the plural for EVO?) Anyway, stop by English Racing... I swear half the EVOs in the area are there right now!

RallyDSM<

Turbojunkie Jun 5, 2008 06:29 AM

Originally Posted by RallyDSM (Post 5739815)
If it was Silver with a dark, graphite hood, it was me.

Then again, if it looked like the Avatar to the left there, it was me too ;)

You wanna see a bunch of EVOs? (what exactly IS the plural for EVO?) Anyway, stop by English Racing... I swear half the EVOs in the area are there right now!

RallyDSM<

lol, when i was up last week getting my car my girl says " jeez, look at these evo's". funny.:lol:

ETS Michael Jun 5, 2008 08:56 AM

Originally Posted by mofoSTI (Post 5701721)
Saw some horrorably loud red evo on 7th in eugene

That was probably Chris in his 2.4L T4 35R EVO {thumbup}

I'll be out more often now that the weather is getting nicer, so if you see a WW EVO w/ C-west front, paint matched headlights and EVO VII style painted tails and I miss you, wave me down! :mitsu:

Tom

konad Jun 6, 2008 12:51 PM

Just saw a black VIII on 99 around noon