EvolutionM - Mitsubishi Lancer and Lancer Evolution Community

EvolutionM - Mitsubishi Lancer and Lancer Evolution Community (https://www.evolutionm.net/forums/)
-   Canadian Forum (https://www.evolutionm.net/forums/canadian-forum-63/)
-   -   Toronto 08 Lancer Meet (https://www.evolutionm.net/forums/canadian-forum/276752-toronto-08-lancer-meet.html)

jappaswat Aug 13, 2007 08:20 PM

GTS in GTA

ok whoever wants to organize it can do so, i'm just here to count heads and promote the idea (call me marketing director? lol)

i really want to have a meet up man. we really need to discuss any latest issues, ideas, prices, best tint places, etc etc etc. a lot of things we can talk about. and it'll be awsome cruising down the streets with a full line up of GTS lancers; lol.

anyway this is something small i came up with. i had a gathering with another GTS owner friend and we had some photoshoot at UofT yesterday. looks not bad, what do you guys think?

kevin_ Aug 13, 2007 08:53 PM

Where is everyone located?

I'm in Scarborough/Markham area, so obviously I'd prefer to meet around there, ha ha.

Just to name off a few places...

Kennedy Commons (401/Kennedy)
Woodbine/16th - Timmy's
Steeles/Middlefield - Timmy's

I have exams this Tuesdsay/Thursday and I'm out of town next week. This Friday night works for me if it works for everyone else. If not, what other dates do you guys propose?

Kevin.

jappaswat Aug 13, 2007 09:17 PM

friday works for me.

whitelancerGTS Aug 14, 2007 07:48 AM

friday should be good for me.

woodbine and 16th = too many cops.

i live in north york/richmond hill area. so just let me know.

jappaswat Aug 14, 2007 09:23 AM

so this friday AUG 17th! let's see how many people can be confirmed. so far, only 3. let's make everybody's time worthwhile by having at least 7. fair?

AUGUST 17th first GTS meet! location tba

Kato Aug 14, 2007 09:57 AM

Friday sounds good to me :) My RRM springs will be here tomorrow, gonna install it on Thursday {thumbup}

jappaswat Aug 14, 2007 04:32 PM

two of the GTS owners can't make it this friday.

so far 5 people have confirmed.

me
fatyin
kevin_
whitelancerGTS
kato
more

kevin_ Aug 14, 2007 09:11 PM

how about meetin' up at First Markham Place for this one?

Woodbine/Hwy 7

jappaswat Aug 15, 2007 05:28 AM

so far only 5 of 8 active members from this and redflagdeals.com has confirmed they will show up. others can't make it due to short notice/plans already made. should we postpone it for a better date to give everybody a better notice?

i'm thinking of august 31st/sept 7th.

sorry to be a party pooer but maybe it's better to wait for other members for the first meet

whitelancerGTS Aug 15, 2007 07:50 AM

i got school again in sept. but im cool with this friday or end of august.

fatyin Aug 15, 2007 08:46 AM

japppp..... send me the pix....

jappaswat Aug 16, 2007 05:12 AM

what if we have this next friday? August 24th.

is everyone cool with that?

kevin_ Aug 16, 2007 05:28 AM

i'm not in town next week... aaargh..

let's do it in two weeks - end of august on Aug 31. Gives everyone plenty of time to plan around it.

lancerCANADA Aug 16, 2007 05:42 AM

when ever you guys meet, i would like to come out and join you guys. i have a 2003 lancer oz rally on boost and a 2003 montero sport.

some of us are meeting tonite at 404 and steels area for a coffee

kevin_ Aug 16, 2007 06:08 AM

Originally Posted by lancerCANADA (Post 4650096)
when ever you guys meet, i would like to come out and join you guys. i have a 2003 lancer oz rally on boost and a 2003 montero sport.

some of us are meeting tonite at 404 and steels area for a coffee

what time tonight? i'm playin' some volleyball tonight, so might be able to drop by afterwards if you guys are still there...