EvolutionM - Mitsubishi Lancer and Lancer Evolution Community

EvolutionM - Mitsubishi Lancer and Lancer Evolution Community (https://www.evolutionm.net/forums/)
-   Canadian Forum (https://www.evolutionm.net/forums/canadian-forum-63/)
-   -   OFFTOPIC chat thread! (https://www.evolutionm.net/forums/canadian-forum/375502-offtopic-chat-thread.html)

rontam90 Nov 14, 2008 11:37 AM

Originally Posted by Hydrolikz (Post 6349607)
^Come to G's house so I can test drive your Imprezza!

the subbie is currently experiencing some technical difficulties. :thumbdown

Hydrolikz Nov 14, 2008 12:55 PM

^What happened now? Is it mechanical or cosmetic?

rontam90 Nov 14, 2008 01:03 PM

Originally Posted by Hydrolikz (Post 6350111)
^What happened now? Is it mechanical or cosmetic?

not big of a deal, just faulty knock sensor; throw my CEL light on and car has gone into "limp" mode

and you all can save the penis jokes{thumbdwn}

LancerGirl08 Nov 14, 2008 06:41 PM

lol...limp...

So I called Canadian Tire today and asked if they had 16'' rims. They said they had 2 and that the other location also had two. So I was like "ok I'll come get those!"

So I go to the other location first and ask for the rims, they say "sure!" then leave me waiting at the counter for a half an hour.... then another associate comes out and says "we can't find any rims here..."

Apparently no one in this city has 16'' rims right now... soooo I have the winter tires and nothing to put them on... pretty annoying!!

mikron15 Nov 15, 2008 09:47 AM

Originally Posted by LancerGirl08 (Post 6351354)
Apparently no one in this city has 16'' rims right now... soooo I have the winter tires and nothing to put them on... pretty annoying!!

Have you tried at Costco? Apparently their price for rims are pretty good! ~$40 ea

absolute Nov 15, 2008 10:02 AM

costco rims lol...

LancerGirl08 Nov 15, 2008 11:22 AM

Are they Kirkland brand? :lol: j/k

No, I didn't even think to look there. I forgot they sell tires.

mikron15 Nov 15, 2008 01:20 PM

Steelies are steelies ;) Besides you can be a proud sponsor of Kirkland :D

On a serious note, COSTCO Auto side have been extremely busy past few weeks and ran out of stock. I heard new stocks just came in but the appointment wait is big!

LancerGirl08 Nov 15, 2008 01:58 PM

everyone's running out of stock because of quebec's stupid law. Alot of Ontario's supplies are going to them, and I don't think it's very fair. Why the hell do we have to bail them out when that province doesn't even wanna be a part of Canada... haha GTFO, thats what I say! :(

razo Nov 15, 2008 07:46 PM

saw this on CarDomain:

Lancer w/ RalliArt Front Bumper:
http://memimage.cardomain.com/member...jpg?045113-287

Hydrolikz Nov 15, 2008 09:00 PM

RalliArt front-end conversion nice!

BlaqueGhost Nov 15, 2008 09:29 PM

looks like its time to put on the winters

evo_soul Nov 15, 2008 10:06 PM

someone had the never to email me, then called me and asked. How come I didnt say to everyone that the tires were running out. I was ready to hang up the phone, but i didnt. So I asked if he was reading any of my posts. He answered me ya but he thought I was just saying that to get people to buy.

I was like ummm right, so your mad at me because I was telling the truth? lol no answer... just asked ummm so can I get those tires ? lol wtf

LancerGirl08 Nov 16, 2008 04:22 AM

^ lol.

Well... some people just have to learn the hard way :)

I had lots of fun slippin' and slidin' home this morning :lol:

BlaqueGhost Nov 16, 2008 07:40 AM

Originally Posted by evo_soul (Post 6354644)
someone had the never to email me, then called me and asked. How come I didnt say to everyone that the tires were running out. I was ready to hang up the phone, but i didnt. So I asked if he was reading any of my posts. He answered me ya but he thought I was just saying that to get people to buy.

I was like ummm right, so your mad at me because I was telling the truth? lol no answer... just asked ummm so can I get those tires ? lol wtf

well soul, just goes to show you that people don't really pay attention to things outside of their bubble of ignorance.

Last night was upsetting though, people had their 4 way flashers on driving 60 down the 401.... IT SNOWS EVERY YEAR!! THIS ISN'T SOMETHING NEW AND UNEXPECTED!!

All G tests should be done in winter conditions...