EvolutionM - Mitsubishi Lancer and Lancer Evolution Community

EvolutionM - Mitsubishi Lancer and Lancer Evolution Community (https://www.evolutionm.net/forums/)
-   ECU Flash (https://www.evolutionm.net/forums/ecu-flash-179/)
-   -   TephraMod V7 (https://www.evolutionm.net/forums/ecu-flash/451836-tephramod-v7.html)

tephra Feb 14, 2010 11:53 PM

can you (i didn't ask already did I??) take a picture of the snafu and post it?

nonschlont Feb 15, 2010 12:02 AM

1 Attachment(s)

Originally Posted by tephra (Post 7994771)
can you (i didn't ask already did I??) take a picture of the snafu and post it?

Heres the 1/2 MUT table...

tephra Feb 15, 2010 12:06 AM

looks ok to me?

nonschlont Feb 15, 2010 12:10 AM

1 Attachment(s)

Originally Posted by tephra (Post 7994781)
looks ok to me?

lol... isnt there the bottom 1/2 of the table missing, and the FFFF's as well... I think I read somewhere theres a "newer" MUT table w/out the FFFF's, but never saw it... I take it this is it? Theres nothing missing from this? Seems like there were quite a few missing request ID's... :confused:

edit: this is what Im used to seeing...

tephra Feb 15, 2010 12:14 AM

OOOOOOOOOOH

ok

the first one you posted has a different XML that removes the leading 0xFFFF's, it shouldn't be anything to worry about...

also dont worry that it only goes upto MUTFX, you cant really do anything with higher than MUT90 anyways...

nonschlont Feb 15, 2010 12:24 AM

Originally Posted by tephra (Post 7994792)
OOOOOOOOOOH

ok

the first one you posted has a different XML that removes the leading 0xFFFF's, it shouldn't be anything to worry about...

also dont worry that it only goes upto MUTFX, you cant really do anything with higher than MUT90 anyways...

Ive been goin at it for a couple hours, the last couple nights, chasing my tail, trying to figure this out... :lol:
good to know. Thanks for the insight! {thumbup}

Looks like v.7 here I come. again...

03lances Feb 15, 2010 01:17 PM

Ok so this has probably answered severaly times but i just wanna be clear, in ecuflash where its says "STOCK REPLACEMENT MAPS BELOW" the fuel and timing maps directly below this are my main maps I want to paste my tables in correct?

travman Feb 15, 2010 01:43 PM

Originally Posted by 03lances (Post 7996372)
Ok so this has probably answered severaly times but i just wanna be clear, in ecuflash where its says "STOCK REPLACEMENT MAPS BELOW" the fuel and timing maps directly below this are my main maps I want to paste my tables in correct?

Yes they are your main fuel & timing maps

kaj Feb 15, 2010 03:22 PM

can anyone list what problems have yet to be fixed? i'd LOVE to read through all 100pgs (lol)... but i just don't have that kinda time.
i'd like to try v7 again 'cause i like the higher-res maps (though i can't view the 3-d graph and maps at the same time), but i had nothing but trouble with v7.
i haven't tried v7 since December.. assuming most bugs have been worked out? so far i'm still on v5.. not so sure i really need v7.

advice, anyone?

03lances Feb 15, 2010 03:24 PM

Originally Posted by travman (Post 7996487)
Yes they are your main fuel & timing maps

Cool thank you

03lances Feb 15, 2010 03:54 PM

Ok so one last noob question, in the tephra mod option table, to turn these on and off is it 0=off and 1=on? I ask because in my table the rear 02 sim is checked at 1 and so if this means its enabled, I still have my rear 02 and so I dont want this enabled

Jack_of_Trades Feb 15, 2010 04:10 PM

Originally Posted by 03lances (Post 7996983)
to turn these on and off is it 0=off and 1=on?

You got it. If the Rear O2 Simulator is 1, it's enabled. So you're ECU isn't using the signal from the Rear O2, it's using the simulated signal.

nonschlont Feb 15, 2010 05:10 PM

ive got another newb question... :updown:

Im now trying to understand why I have a set of "small" timing maps (all 3HOT) which I need to copy my original maps to, and shows under "timing", and not something properly labeled like everything else... And, also I have no small map for fuel.

Im assuming I would need both being shown, right?

Is this another case of the .xmls getting corrupted? It doesnt seem to have, like the other...

Jim in Tucson Feb 15, 2010 06:28 PM

Originally Posted by 03lances (Post 7996372)

Bizarre! You are running ROM 9653 v7 correct? I see nothing like that in my ROM. I see ALT MAP and MAIN MAP. Just like the list posted here.

Can you post a pic of where you are reading this?

:mitsu:

03lances Feb 15, 2010 06:41 PM

No I am running a 941xx ROM at the moment but this might change tomorrow