EvolutionM - Mitsubishi Lancer and Lancer Evolution Community

EvolutionM - Mitsubishi Lancer and Lancer Evolution Community (https://www.evolutionm.net/forums/)
-   ECU Flash (https://www.evolutionm.net/forums/ecu-flash-179/)
-   -   Virtual Dyno - Standalone Software (https://www.evolutionm.net/forums/ecu-flash/500150-virtual-dyno-standalone-software.html)

Raptord Sep 26, 2012 09:15 AM

Originally Posted by Tmosser (Post 10421381)
Well i removed and re installed it. It worked and uploaded a mitsulogger log and it showed my power/tq it just said evoscan on the side of the table brad, if you want to verify it shoot me your email and ill send you a log.

Do you have to have internet connection when uploading a log to vd? I notice when you start up it tests for internet.

You don't need an active internet connection, it only uses the internet connecting to check for updates to the program or car definitions.

bbarnhill Sep 27, 2012 06:07 AM

Raptord is correct.

Dont worry what it says beside the log when loaded. It just thinks its an evoscan log due to the column names being the same. As much as EvoScan has pirated from other developers it wouldnt be surprising to me that he stole the column names from mitsulogger. He tried to decompile virtual dyno to put in evoscan. He did and did a terrible job of it.

Boosted Tuning Sep 27, 2012 07:55 AM

Originally Posted by bbarnhill (Post 10422988)
Raptord is correct.

Dont worry what it says beside the log when loaded. It just thinks its an evoscan log due to the column names being the same. As much as EvoScan has pirated from other developers it wouldnt be surprising to me that he stole the column names from mitsulogger. He tried to decompile virtual dyno to put in evoscan. He did and did a terrible job of it.

Just so you know, EvoScan was released before Mitsulogger {thumbup}

bbarnhill Sep 27, 2012 07:20 PM

Originally Posted by Boosted Tuning (Post 10423144)
Just so you know, EvoScan was released before Mitsulogger {thumbup}

Evoscan was out before Virtual Dyno too ... didnt stop him from stealing the code :)

littlebo Sep 30, 2012 04:29 AM

Mr. Barnhill. Need your assistance ! Im constantly have E120 error while trying to load run. Whats the problem ? How to fix it ?

Thanks in advance !

bbarnhill Sep 30, 2012 12:54 PM

E120 is an error during the loading of the run file. I now that is descriptive but I dont have anything else to go on. I need a log or something to look at.

littlebo Sep 30, 2012 01:35 PM

log

1 Attachment(s)
Ive attached test log . I tried to download other logs from forums , they also generate same error .

bbarnhill Oct 1, 2012 05:49 AM

Originally Posted by littlebo (Post 10428412)
Ive attached test log . I tried to download other logs from forums , they also generate same error .

If you open the file in excel or even in a text editor you will see its not a comma separated file. Its delimited on periods but also uses periods as decimals. This looks like an incorrect setup in your regional settings. {thumbup}

littlebo Oct 1, 2012 10:00 AM

Found a problem ! Thanks !

bbarnhill Oct 2, 2012 05:53 AM

Did that fix your issue?

littlebo Oct 3, 2012 03:40 AM

Yeah ! absolutely , all my runs now opens smoothly . Great SW Brad ! Im gonna donate for it when i have few bucks on PP )

bbarnhill Oct 6, 2012 06:32 PM

cool ... just glad I got you back up and running. Get some graphs and let me know if you have any other problems.

EvocentriK Oct 16, 2012 06:59 PM

Brad why the differnce in frontal area between the 8GSR and 8MR?

bbarnhill Oct 17, 2012 06:02 AM

Good catch ... Ill push out the updated version with the new definitions. It may be a day or so but Ill get it out asap. Got to run to work now :)

EvocentriK Oct 18, 2012 05:26 AM

No prob. Also seems to be a bug using metric weight and temp - when you enable metric units it converts the standard in/hg to what it should be in bar (0.99) but this produces huge numbers as it's still in in/hg for the actual power/torque calculations. If you make it 29.9 bar it's back to where it should be.