EvolutionM - Mitsubishi Lancer and Lancer Evolution Community

EvolutionM - Mitsubishi Lancer and Lancer Evolution Community (https://www.evolutionm.net/forums/)
-   Evo General (https://www.evolutionm.net/forums/evo-general-11/)
-   -   $15,000 Custom Evo Stereo (https://www.evolutionm.net/forums/evo-general/24489-15-000-custom-evo-stereo.html)

bigb_9_99 May 25, 2003 12:26 AM

thats no $15,000 system plus it looks like you are running 4 gauge wire if you are doing a comp system you would want 0 for looks plus you need a nother battery or 2

zlancer May 25, 2003 12:45 AM

its not like you need a lot of power for a show system. so 4 guage would work fine. but i don't think thats 4 guage. anyway... $15,000 is a lot but really...its not. most of the money will probably be in the video system and installation. and a car is what you make of it. sure the evo is a performance car...but why can't it be a show car??? any improvement to a car is not a waste of money. everyone just likes to do different things. hmm...well thats all......this is going to be one KICK ASS system.....i can't wait to see it completed!!!

BIgDaddy78660 May 25, 2003 01:20 AM

Originally posted by Alfriedesq
Mines a bit less than $15,000 - but I like it anyway !

Very nice man. I love there home stuff and I am sure the car stuff rocks as well.

Liandrin11 May 25, 2003 03:45 AM

Who cares what he does to his Evo. As I've stated before, buying this car doesn't require you to join an Evo club where you have to appease the tastes of the other club members. He can turn the car into a stretch limo if he so desires ;) . He paid the money for it.

I agree, probably should do some nice engine upgrades to get the P/W ratio back in check {thumbup} . Systems are anything but light.

Alfriedesq May 25, 2003 10:45 AM

Originally posted by zlancer
its not like you need a lot of power for a show system. so 4 guage would work fine. but i don't think thats 4 guage. anyway... $15,000 is a lot but really...its not. most of the money will probably be in the video system and installation. and a car is what you make of it. sure the evo is a performance car...but why can't it be a show car??? any improvement to a car is not a waste of money. everyone just likes to do different things. hmm...well thats all......this is going to be one KICK ASS system.....i can't wait to see it completed!!!
PS I recognize that cable -- its 1/0 moster power - - - -not 4 gauge

Insidious Evo May 25, 2003 01:06 PM

Poor Evo, :thumbdown you should have bought a regular lancer.....Or even better, a NEON SRT-4

djdaizzy May 25, 2003 01:29 PM

Re: Custom Evo Stereo

Originally posted by original_majin
Here is one pic of many others you can see of my EVO in the process of being stipped down and torn apart to make way for a custom stereo.
I'll post more pics as soon as I finish building it. Check back sometime next week.

:thumbup:

Archangelite Jun 15, 2003 06:49 PM

i think what hes doin is just fine. i mean if he pulls up next to your evo, all u got is a system that sqeeks, while his will probably bust your eardrum. so now hes got a kick ass performance car with a high class system, you h8ters dont.

djdaizzy Jun 15, 2003 08:00 PM

That's what I'm saying, what a bunch of haters.

Dem1K Jun 15, 2003 08:30 PM

Majority of you guys are being f'n ridiculous....its his own damn car, let him do what he wants to it. Maybe he has the money to do it eh? Btw, an Evo IS BOTH Performance and Show, this car is tight as hell. Why do you have to add negative comments to what he's doing? If you like what he's doing, then say "good luck" or what not. If you dont, why even bother to post? And wtf is up with you guys saying "o you should have just bought a regular lancer......or a SRT-4" .... man shut up, maybe he BOUGHT the Evo for a reason just like everybody else out there. AND, he's got the extra cash to throw in a phat ass system with it. All i have got to say, is good luck to you bro, and i cant wait to see how it turns out! {thumbup} {thumbup}

Sano Jun 15, 2003 10:08 PM

Haters suck donkey balls. I paid 30,000 for the car and I am going to do anything I want to it. That is the perk of owning it. Too many haters in this place. I would like to see all kinds of evo's. Good luck finishing your project.

original_majin Jun 15, 2003 10:20 PM

1 Attachment(s)
Hey thanks for the support...I finally got my camera back but when I took these it was really sunny so you cant see the cool neons. I'll take some more tonight.

original_majin Jun 15, 2003 10:21 PM

1 Attachment(s)

original_majin Jun 15, 2003 10:22 PM

1 Attachment(s)

original_majin Jun 15, 2003 10:25 PM

1 Attachment(s)
So tell me what think... Even if its negative {thumbup}