EvolutionM - Mitsubishi Lancer and Lancer Evolution Community

EvolutionM - Mitsubishi Lancer and Lancer Evolution Community (https://www.evolutionm.net/forums/)
-   Evo Show / Shine (https://www.evolutionm.net/forums/evo-show-shine-86/)
-   -   New pics of the EVO, some shots by the Lake! TONS OF PICS! UPDATED PICS! Rally red! (https://www.evolutionm.net/forums/evo-show-shine/260235-new-pics-evo-some-shots-lake-tons-pics-updated-pics-rally-red.html)

RED DEMON Mar 30, 2007 10:05 PM

I may just keep the stocker and get the APR diffuser- because the evo9 shade of rally red is different than the evo8 shade of RR.

I know i know i need to lower it! haha, anyone on here have hotchkis springs or comparable ones? I do not want to lower it anymore than a inch or inch and a half max as i dont want it too low for the wisco and colorado roads and i cant have the ride anywhere near as low as for example tein lowering springs.
Ill just get lowering springs and use em until the stock struts blow, then get coilovers

Any recommendation on the type of CF front lip? What is the one that does not hang the lowest (highest clearance)?

Also those who have blacked out headlights- how much did it cost for painting the headlights form EVOdave? The headlights hard to remove? (i am not in colorado, may have my brother remove them so when iget back they are painted and i can install em)

panama-red Mar 30, 2007 11:20 PM

Excellent Shots....congrats...

Evolutionist21 Mar 31, 2007 02:12 AM

nice bro, it looks real god

rlui0514 Mar 31, 2007 02:19 AM

{thumbup} {thumbup}

evo-53 Apr 2, 2007 02:42 AM

nice ride.

jezter101 Apr 2, 2007 09:02 AM

nice..

+1

davidevo Apr 2, 2007 09:06 AM

nice car man.

evovin Apr 7, 2007 09:07 PM

looks great! i think its time to buy new tires....:)

RED DEMON Apr 8, 2007 04:17 AM

Thats for sure! i push it kinda hard around some corners!

Im painting my other set of rims which have almost new rubber on them-about 95% tread.

Evoryder Apr 8, 2007 11:55 AM

Originally Posted by RED DEMON (Post 4153737)
I may just keep the stocker and get the APR diffuser- because the evo9 shade of rally red is different than the evo8 shade of RR.

I know i know i need to lower it! haha, anyone on here have hotchkis springs or comparable ones? I do not want to lower it anymore than a inch or inch and a half max as i dont want it too low for the wisco and colorado roads and i cant have the ride anywhere near as low as for example tein lowering springs.
Ill just get lowering springs and use em until the stock struts blow, then get coilovers

Any recommendation on the type of CF front lip? What is the one that does not hang the lowest (highest clearance)?

Also those who have blacked out headlights- how much did it cost for painting the headlights form EVOdave? The headlights hard to remove? (i am not in colorado, may have my brother remove them so when iget back they are painted and i can install em)

just do it yourself. I have a write up on how to DIY your headlights.

ps. My rims are no longer black w/ red lip...you're on your own now :lol:

06blkevo9 Apr 8, 2007 12:00 PM

Nice looking evo....

EvoEntropy Apr 8, 2007 12:09 PM

rims look good
whatd you do on the center caps, to keep the black the same?

Evoryder Apr 8, 2007 12:11 PM

Originally Posted by EvoEntropy (Post 4185401)
rims look good
whatd you do on the center caps, to keep the black the same?

TAKE them off and paint them the same way you do the rims...??

bttkcooled Apr 8, 2007 12:36 PM

chris, give me your intercooler!

bigtymer Apr 8, 2007 12:38 PM

looks sweet.