EvolutionM - Mitsubishi Lancer and Lancer Evolution Community

EvolutionM - Mitsubishi Lancer and Lancer Evolution Community (https://www.evolutionm.net/forums/)
-   Evo X General (https://www.evolutionm.net/forums/evo-x-general-250/)
-   -   2010 Evo X SE Production Numbers (https://www.evolutionm.net/forums/evo-x-general/522167-2010-evo-x-se-production-numbers.html)

BPAuto Oct 29, 2010 09:04 AM

That is awesome!!!

- Jason

Jamdown Oct 29, 2010 09:08 AM

Sweet! Sometimes it's the little things

Gooseman396 Oct 29, 2010 09:09 AM

Thats nice. Does anyone know what the other production numbers are for the x in various years mainly 2010?

EvilRob Oct 29, 2010 09:54 AM

They come out with an SE with the SST but they cant make an MR with a 5/6 speed manual come on mitsu.

apexisilver8gsr Oct 29, 2010 10:23 AM

damn man lucky you !

FJF Oct 29, 2010 10:38 AM

Originally Posted by Q8_EVO (Post 8792417)
cheap mitsu, they didnt give me that with my 9 mr se

<grin> That's because there's no such thing as a MR SE, but I agree that it would have been nice to get these with the IX SEs.

Spec-Ops1 Oct 29, 2010 10:40 AM

Has 2 piece rotors as well

ClaudioEvoX Oct 29, 2010 11:34 PM

Originally Posted by Kevin77 (Post 8793066)
The SE model trim is said to come between the GSR and MR. It has all the performance parts of the MR, the TC-SST, Bilstein shocks, and Eibach springs, but none of the luxury parts like the sun roof, leather seat, or nav system (which I didn't care for any other that stuff anyways), so it was the perfect fit for me.

Oh, the MR does have the FAST keyless system, which I did want. But oh well.

ohhh... thats cool nice to know ..... so whats the retail of those if its bough new???

so .... I bought my evo x a couple of months ago.... it gsr but it came with navi, full sss package, rockford sound, hid headlights, bluetooth controls on the stearing wheel and keyless entry.. I basically got a MR but manual and without leather and sun roof...... I'm very happy with my Evo....

nefarious_Saint Oct 30, 2010 12:03 AM

I dont think the SE comes with the Rockford sound system. Does your SE have an amp in the trunk?

modvp Oct 30, 2010 05:48 AM

Correct, the Rockford-Fosgate and smart key are not an option nor is it included as a package on the 2010 SE.

Kevin77 Oct 30, 2010 10:47 AM

Originally Posted by ClaudioEvoX (Post 8795125)
ohhh... thats cool nice to know ..... so whats the retail of those if its bough new???

so .... I bought my evo x a couple of months ago.... it gsr but it came with navi, full sss package, rockford sound, hid headlights, bluetooth controls on the stearing wheel and keyless entry.. I basically got a MR but manual and without leather and sun roof...... I'm very happy with my Evo....

Those are some very nice options you have. nefarious_Saint and modvp are correct, I do not have the Rockford sound system. I do have integrated Bluetooth on the steering wheel. Oh and I like your front splitter. I was considering getting one of those, but I wish it was more "integrated" into the front instead of just completely sticking out and easily noticeable as a bolt on. The splitter on the FQ-400 looks like its part of the bumper itself.

I was not told by the dealer and had no idea until I got my key chain that it was "limited production". The total MSRP is listed at $36,550. They knocked it down a little bit for me to $34,747. But.....after tax and the extended warranty I got, the grand total came to a whopping $42,174.72. A little more than I wanted to spend, but so far I've enjoyed the car (well except for the overheating of the transmission oil when out on the track :) ).

evo8tp Oct 30, 2010 10:57 AM

evo x se

Originally Posted by Kevin77 (Post 8791983)
Just got a letter in the mail along with a nice key chain. The letter says that for the 2010 Evo X SE model, only 340 were made, 54 of which were produced in my Octane Blue color. My key chain says "30 of 340".

https://www.evolutionm.net/forums/me...-key-chain.jpg

Hey how long did it take for them to send you the key chain, since you purchased the car?

Batman25 Oct 30, 2010 11:09 AM

Originally Posted by modvp (Post 8795328)
Correct, the Rockford-Fosgate and smart key are not an option nor is it included as a package on the 2010 SE.

Why would :mitsu: not put the FAST in the SE. I have gotten lazy with my other two cars. Now Im looking for a used MR.

ejjp13 Oct 30, 2010 12:15 PM

The keychain took about a month to get.

This car is a blast....

ClaudioEvoX Oct 30, 2010 10:13 PM

Originally Posted by Kevin77 (Post 8795778)
Those are some very nice options you have. nefarious_Saint and modvp are correct, I do not have the Rockford sound system. I do have integrated Bluetooth on the steering wheel. Oh and I like your front splitter. I was considering getting one of those, but I wish it was more "integrated" into the front instead of just completely sticking out and easily noticeable as a bolt on. The splitter on the FQ-400 looks like its part of the bumper itself.

I was not told by the dealer and had no idea until I got my key chain that it was "limited production". The total MSRP is listed at $36,550. They knocked it down a little bit for me to $34,747. But.....after tax and the extended warranty I got, the grand total came to a whopping $42,174.72. A little more than I wanted to spend, but so far I've enjoyed the car (well except for the overheating of the transmission oil when out on the track :) ).

sounds great.... enjoy it ..... becuase I can garrantee any Evo RS, Evo GSR or Evo MR is a fun to drive car .... I have had in the past a couple of sports car and the one that I can honestly say that is the best is the Evo X.... proud to be an owner...{thumbup}:D:)