EvolutionM - Mitsubishi Lancer and Lancer Evolution Community

EvolutionM - Mitsubishi Lancer and Lancer Evolution Community (https://www.evolutionm.net/forums/)
-   Midwest Region (https://www.evolutionm.net/forums/midwest-region-39/)
-   -   Feb. Chicagoland Meet (https://www.evolutionm.net/forums/midwest-region/180615-feb-chicagoland-meet.html)

Makos1610 Jan 24, 2006 04:15 PM

hey guys i'm sorry i couldn't make it to the last meet, but i know i'm in for this one and it's for sure 100%positive so i hope i can come. BWW has a great food and they serve beer :) i can't wait

wizzo 8 Jan 24, 2006 04:19 PM

Originally Posted by Makos1610
hey guys i'm sorry i couldn't make it to the last meet, but i know i'm in for this one and it's for sure 100%positive so i hope i can come. BWW has a great food and they serve beer :) i can't wait

See ya there Mike or polish guy:D

EnJaNir Jan 24, 2006 04:19 PM

Originally Posted by evo4g63awd
Where do you get free tickets to the auto show.

I'm studying Mechanical Engineering.

I told you about this a couple nights ago..and gave you the links :crap:

Johns Slow ES Jan 24, 2006 04:20 PM

i should br their

wizzo 8 Jan 24, 2006 04:22 PM

Originally Posted by Johns Slow ES
i should br their

Did you get your car fixed?

bobaab Jan 24, 2006 05:21 PM

Originally Posted by wizzo 8
If you like driving through the getto. Sure

Jason...sounds like that Merrillville meet... where I got everyone lost in South Chicago. I mean where I took everyone through scenic South Chicago :lol:

evo4g63awd Jan 24, 2006 06:00 PM

Originally Posted by EnJaNir
I told you about this a couple nights ago..and gave you the links :crap:

Yeah, I was just seeing if there was a different place to get these tickets. I didnt want to pretend I was interested in a Chevy :thumbdown haha.

evo4g63awd Jan 24, 2006 06:02 PM

Originally Posted by Masanari
So again, if a group wants to get together before the show and drive in together, I am in. ?

I for sure am going to the show, but am not bringing my car there. Too scared of other people :crap: I dont like cars anywhere near mine, much less people.

Johns Slow ES Jan 24, 2006 06:11 PM

well no cause the parts i ordered is not in yet maybe they will come in by the time the meet ready

Johns Slow ES Jan 24, 2006 06:13 PM

but i did get other performance parts{thumbup}

95sweetness Jan 24, 2006 06:28 PM

sarah..ill go wit ya to the show!!!!!cept i need a ride :D

LoCo4 Jan 24, 2006 06:29 PM

Originally Posted by evo4g63awd
but am not bringing my car there. Too scared of other people :crap: I dont like cars anywhere near mine, much less people.

I wasn't....until my car got hit on Sunday! {thumbdwn}

Masanari Jan 24, 2006 06:35 PM

Sorry to hear that Hector. :(

LoCo4 Jan 24, 2006 06:45 PM

Originally Posted by Masanari
Sorry to hear that Hector. :(

Thank GOD .... no dents....paint scratches on fender and bumper near wheelwell. :( Got some Meguiars scratch X....may need some touch up paint too. :mad:

Masanari Jan 24, 2006 06:49 PM

I know a place where they can do a touch up with an airbrush. He does work for most of the dealerships in the Schaumberg area. I will get you the info if you want it. Prices aren't bad either. They match the color code on your b pillar with a computer controlled mixing system. I am considering them for a JDM rear bumper.