EvolutionM - Mitsubishi Lancer and Lancer Evolution Community

EvolutionM - Mitsubishi Lancer and Lancer Evolution Community (https://www.evolutionm.net/forums/)
-   Northwest Region (https://www.evolutionm.net/forums/northwest-region-41/)
-   -   North End Meets - Wednesdays, 7 PM @ Uncle Jacks Billiards (https://www.evolutionm.net/forums/northwest-region/445725-north-end-meets-wednesdays-7-pm-uncle-jacks-billiards.html)

AznEvoIX Sep 18, 2009 12:30 AM

Its supposed to be every Wednesday, but with classes starting soon for me, I'll probably won't be going as often as I did during the summer. Busy, Busy, Busy.....

BellyD Sep 18, 2009 12:32 PM

The weekdays are eventually going to get harder and harder for anyone.

Weather's supposed to be nice so any excuse to drive the next few days is good. .Anyone want to hit up rice fest Sat. night? Maybe go to traxx maybe the drive -in. Haha. Can you imagine a bunch of us lined up at the drive in? Anyway, I just want to go wash my car right now.:D

spdngdragon Sep 18, 2009 02:26 PM

Originally Posted by BellyD (Post 7519886)
The weekdays are eventually going to get harder and harder for anyone.

Weather's supposed to be nice so any excuse to drive the next few days is good. .Anyone want to hit up rice fest Sat. night? Maybe go to traxx maybe the drive -in. Haha. Can you imagine a bunch of us lined up at the drive in? Anyway, I just want to go wash my car right now.:D

LOL I'm going to try and wash her tonight and keep her inside until after the supposed showers we were supposed to get tonight. Hopefully I'll get her to stay shiny long time!:lol:

yahu Sep 18, 2009 07:38 PM

Originally Posted by BellyD (Post 7519886)
...Can you imagine a bunch of us lined up at the drive in? Anyway, I just want to go wash my car right now.:D

I can imagine people trying to enjoy the movie when I fire it up about half way through (amps+sub+mini-battery means it only lasts about an hour). Muah-ha-ha!

BellyD Sep 21, 2009 07:45 AM

Well, I have a dance workshop to attend this Wed. from 6-8, so I won't make it to Jack's. Any chance you guys feel like cruising over to meet me at the Prohibition Grille (Proho) for some grub after I'm done?

AznEvoIX Sep 21, 2009 12:01 PM

I won't be able to.

My Lab is from 5-7. So for this whole quarter, I won't be able to make the meets anymore.

Oh well. It was a good summer!

BellyD Sep 21, 2009 12:30 PM

Originally Posted by AznEvoIX (Post 7527918)
I won't be able to.

My Lab is from 5-7. So for this whole quarter, I won't be able to make the meets anymore.

Oh well. It was a good summer!

Ah, see, Wednesdays starting to suck. But I was actually thinking about 8:30 if anyone wants to get their grub on.

Sassaphrass Sep 21, 2009 03:33 PM

8:30 is pretty late for those who have early morning jobs, ie; construction and such. but me on the other hand im dow for whenever

AznEvoIX Sep 21, 2009 06:08 PM

^ I need mah torque wrench back! =O

Sassaphrass Sep 21, 2009 07:41 PM

i could meet up with u wednesday i got class tomorrow^

AznEvoIX Sep 21, 2009 09:14 PM

Ack. You go to Edmonds?

BellyD Sep 22, 2009 06:38 AM

Originally Posted by AznEvoIX (Post 7529273)
^ I need mah torque wrench back! =O

He needs to buy one to keep. We were lucky we had it when we were stuck on the side of the freeway! Haha.

Sassaphrass Sep 22, 2009 11:41 AM

^ evidently i need a freaking rolling toolbox to tote around everywhere i go lol. no my class is at south seattle community college

yahu Sep 22, 2009 11:59 AM

You needed a torque wrench to put the lower back on or that happened to be what John had at the time? Sears or Lowes usually has a nice little assortment of sockets that fit right in our "map pockets" on our doors. That and a multi-head screwdriver should cover most needs. Add in some duct tape and your Evo and its wing are ready for Armageddon!

Sassaphrass Sep 23, 2009 10:23 AM

^ i have a small toolbox that i carry with me, needed to use the torque wrench cuz the angle i was at.