EvolutionM - Mitsubishi Lancer and Lancer Evolution Community

EvolutionM - Mitsubishi Lancer and Lancer Evolution Community (https://www.evolutionm.net/forums/)
-   Northwest Region (https://www.evolutionm.net/forums/northwest-region-41/)
-   -   North End Meets - Wednesdays, 7 PM @ Uncle Jacks Billiards (https://www.evolutionm.net/forums/northwest-region/445725-north-end-meets-wednesdays-7-pm-uncle-jacks-billiards.html)

yahu Mar 17, 2010 06:59 PM

sheeit, I woulda joined you guys but my car is out of comission. :( waaaaaaah!

WAIRONWORKER Mar 17, 2010 07:02 PM

whats wrong with your car?

yahu Mar 17, 2010 07:14 PM

See my car thread. :( dammit!

Sir Kyle Mar 17, 2010 07:22 PM

Beer>Bus

Haha drunk at Hard Rock!!

WAIRONWORKER Mar 17, 2010 08:15 PM

I saw it :(

yahu Mar 18, 2010 04:26 PM

Aight, I called Jordon and verified a 10A start time. I'll stop by Justin's (can you PM me your address?) to grab his grill and then head over to Jordon's.

I can pick up Costco burgers and dogs (do people prefer dinner style franks or Polish?). Can someone else get buns, or pay me back if I get that from Costco too? Also, we'll need to grab some BL lime for the host. :)

Who all is going to be there? This is who I think I've read is going to be there:
- me
- Justin
- Minh
- Nemsin (not sure your name)
- Tim
- of course Jordon

Anyone else?

WAIRONWORKER Mar 18, 2010 05:13 PM

ill pay for the buns if you grab them while at costco, and i have lighter fluid and charcoal :) ill grab a half rack of BLL

autoxer_minh Mar 18, 2010 05:16 PM

I can't believe he actually likes BL Lime. But then considering his reaction to the Big E's double chocolate stout, I shouldn't be too surprised. I don't think I can buy BL Lime and still look at myself in the mirror without shame. I throw a few bucks your way Dan for whatever you end up picking up and I'll show with a 5-pack of real beer too. :D

yahu Mar 18, 2010 06:41 PM

I actually don't mind BL Lime. It doesn't taste much like beer though.

RaptorReed Mar 18, 2010 06:42 PM

151 slurpee ftw then.

fuzzydoodle Mar 18, 2010 07:37 PM

Aw you *******s! :lol:

Don't take advantage of me not being able to get on evom, I need my computer fixed.

I just threw the BLL out there, you guys should know by now I'll drink whatever you put in front of my gullet.

Just a Corona sounded extra delicious, but then you have to cut the lime, ugh, so much work. So Budweiser pulled their head out of their ass, and made a beer worth drinking. Corona, without the work.

So get whatever you guys want, I really don't care, I'm just not too big on ale's and dark beer. But I did like that Mac and Jacks, and Manny's (after the initial bitter beer face).

Unless you guys really want to get it on and break out some Rum and Cokes, I'm hopped up on half a bottle of Redrum as we speak.

RaptorReed Mar 18, 2010 07:52 PM

I got Coconut 151 in the freezer....

jdmEviL8 Mar 18, 2010 09:12 PM

Originally Posted by yahu (Post 8109985)
Aight, I called Jordon and verified a 10A start time. I'll stop by Justin's (can you PM me your address?) to grab his grill and then head over to Jordon's.

I can pick up Costco burgers and dogs (do people prefer dinner style franks or Polish?). Can someone else get buns, or pay me back if I get that from Costco too? Also, we'll need to grab some BL lime for the host. :)

Who all is going to be there? This is who I think I've read is going to be there:
- me
- Justin
- Minh
- Nemsin (not sure your name)
- Tim
- of course Jordon

Anyone else?

count me in! give me a call Dan when you guys are meeting up :beer:

yahu Mar 19, 2010 09:00 AM

^meeting up at 10A at Jordons. :p Do you need to know how to get there?

BTW - I heard Angie might show up (at lunchtime, of course), and same with Tyler.

Sir Kyle Mar 19, 2010 09:31 AM

wtf? Am I a douche waffle?