EvolutionM - Mitsubishi Lancer and Lancer Evolution Community

EvolutionM - Mitsubishi Lancer and Lancer Evolution Community (https://www.evolutionm.net/forums/)
-   Pacific Northwest (https://www.evolutionm.net/forums/pacific-northwest-346/)
-   -   EnglishRacing North End Dyno Day 12/07/13 (https://www.evolutionm.net/forums/pacific-northwest/674350-englishracing-north-end-dyno-day-12-07-13-a.html)

dis3as3d Nov 8, 2013 10:07 AM

Originally Posted by yahu (Post 11012752)
stop thinking and do eet! :) Hell, just let them put a tune on your car and you'll likely have the performance you expected from the get go. Oh yeah, I guess the slots are all filled. :eek:

Oh it's going to happen. Just need to plan out the parts and approach. Not sure if I want to go big bang and drop a few parts at once or ease into it. Also not sure about exhaust. I DD my X and have done the LOUD car thing before and it gets old.

fjm9898 Nov 9, 2013 08:52 AM

of course the one weekend i am gone.....
just my damn luck.

yahu Nov 11, 2013 01:40 PM

^I know, right?! You and me both! :(

@ dis3as3d - I personally have eased into it. Whatever you do to your car it will feel "slow" within a month (just ask Aaron's gramps). So you might as well string it out over time. Also, since it sounds like you plan to track it (I think that is what you said) it would be good to figure out where a good balance is.

as for loud exhaust - there should be options for you there too such as a cutout and whatnot. I'm not sure what is available to you in a X.

infeKteDx Nov 16, 2013 12:04 AM

Just wanted to let you guys know something came up for me that weekend - NIK THUMMA - EVO X, really appreciate the opportunity, but I'm headed to Canada instead that weekend! Hopefully someone else can fill my spot!

Farga Nov 17, 2013 01:26 PM

@Aaron. I picked up a Grimmspeed 3-port. I was hoping to get that installed right before the tune. I called on Thursday and whoever I talked with said they would check to make sure you don't have too many installs already. Do you see any issues with that request?

motion3131 Nov 18, 2013 02:22 PM

ill be there to hang out.

-Akash

JohnBradley Nov 19, 2013 10:28 AM

John L dropped out, so I bumped the first person on the waiting list up. Please check it out if you know someone else that wants to get on the waiting list.

thanks

BCspeed34 Nov 23, 2013 11:47 PM

Got some bad news, car blew out its PS line the other day (don't drive without timing covers kids) and I won't be able to make it. That's on top of an epic exhaust leak that I can't seem to fix yet. Since I can't guarantee I'll have it fixed by then I don't want to hold up anyone's place in line.

I'll try to make it over to say hi, just probably not in the Evo. Sorry to bail out on a tune, I needed one :(

JohnBradley Nov 26, 2013 04:59 PM

No worries, thanks for letting me know

JohnBradley Nov 29, 2013 07:43 PM

We are cancelling the dyno day until after the first of the year. Lucas had some things come up and there are no other dates available at Drift Office until 2014.

yahu Dec 3, 2013 12:03 AM

I hope all is well for Luke, friends, and family. I'll do whatever I can to make the next one.

JohnBradley Dec 4, 2013 06:03 PM

Originally Posted by yahu (Post 11040739)
I hope all is well for Luke, friends, and family. I'll do whatever I can to make the next one.

Nothing too worry about :) No negatives just some things came up and we cant make that one work.

aaron

yahu Dec 13, 2013 03:09 PM

good to hear. Thanks for letting us know! {thumbup}