EvolutionM - Mitsubishi Lancer and Lancer Evolution Community

EvolutionM - Mitsubishi Lancer and Lancer Evolution Community (https://www.evolutionm.net/forums/)
-   For Sale - Cars For Sale (https://www.evolutionm.net/forums/sale-cars-sale-134/)
-   -   2006 Mitsubishi Lancer Evolution IX (Electric Blue, 49k miles, 2 sets of wheels) (https://www.evolutionm.net/forums/sale-cars-sale/519428-2006-mitsubishi-lancer-evolution-ix-electric-blue-49k-miles-2-sets-wheels.html)

Meeyatch1 Jul 26, 2011 09:09 AM

All PMs replied.

PLEASE READ THE THREAD BEFORE ASKING FOR INFORMATION THAT IS ALREADY IN THERE!!

Sorry, but it is getting to be a bit ridiculous for people to be asking me for information that is clearly listed in the for sale thread. Honestly, I think this is one of the most detailed and complete for sale threads out there, so please take the time to read.

The price of the car is listed clearly, and you are open to make an offer accordingly, but use common sense.

Also, I am not taking trades. It is an outright sale only.

Thank you! {thumbup}

killercd4G63 Jul 26, 2011 09:26 AM

Somebody buy this mans car. Clearly he does not need to be toyed with. Notice the 6.3L Merc & the Nsx.

if I didn't have my VIII, & yours had a Sunroof... It would've been mine a Loooong time Ago.

Hope you get your price bud. Gorgeous Evo.

Meeyatch1 Jul 26, 2011 06:39 PM

Originally Posted by killercd4G63 (Post 9487853)
Somebody buy this mans car. Clearly he does not need to be toyed with. Notice the 6.3L Merc & the Nsx.

if I didn't have my VIII, & yours had a Sunroof... It would've been mine a Loooong time Ago.

Hope you get your price bud. Gorgeous Evo.

Thank you. I appreciate the kind words. Have a great night! {thumbup}

Meeyatch1 Jul 30, 2011 08:46 AM

Another round of PMs replied to.

Meeyatch1 Aug 3, 2011 05:45 PM

Another round of PMs replied to. If anyone has been missed, please let me know.

Meeyatch1 Aug 4, 2011 05:46 PM

We may be narrowing down on a deal. Still stunned at all of the 'buyers' in the last few weeks who disappeared when deals were struck with them, or who did not reply when asked for a phone number to call them. Hopefully finding a good and loving home for Paige here soon. {thumbup} :mitsu:

BOOSTED_H22A Aug 5, 2011 11:31 AM

^Ya I cannot believe this deal of an EVO hasn't sold yet. Those latest pictures really show how good of condition this car is in.

SupaDoopa Aug 5, 2011 01:44 PM

Well, good news. This car is looking as good as sold. ;) Certified check in hand!

Meeyatch1 Aug 7, 2011 11:19 AM

Car may still be for sale....please let me know interest in case the current deal does not complete.

Meeyatch1 Aug 7, 2011 11:32 AM

Bump.

VKEVO Aug 7, 2011 11:58 AM

Someone go ahead and buy this clean car.

Meeyatch1 Aug 8, 2011 10:27 AM

Originally Posted by VKEVO (Post 9516329)
Someone go ahead and buy this clean car.

Yes, please. I am tired of dealing with this process and would just like to be done with it.

Meeyatch1 Aug 9, 2011 04:24 PM

Today I had an EGR valve replaced under warranty, as well as a new Brembo caliper put on under warranty. I also had a full inspection done. The car needs nothing and is ready to go. Dealer will vouch that this is the nicest Evo of any year that they have ever seen. Time for someone to step up and buy it.

Coney Warrior Aug 10, 2011 03:53 PM

I cant believe this car is still here, I wish I knew about this site when I bought mine last year cause I wouldve been on a flight to Indiana and this beautiful piece of machinery wouldve been mine. The color I wanted too...Damn! Good luck with the sale bro that car is lovely

Meeyatch1 Aug 11, 2011 08:28 AM

Originally Posted by Coney Warrior (Post 9524940)
I cant believe this car is still here, I wish I knew about this site when I bought mine last year cause I wouldve been on a flight to Indiana and this beautiful piece of machinery wouldve been mine. The color I wanted too...Damn! Good luck with the sale bro that car is lovely

Thank you for the compliments. I appreciate them. {thumbup}

I know. I am stunned as well. NOT ONE PERSON HAS SHOWN UP IN PERSON TO SEE IT!! Everyone makes commitments to buy online, and then they flake for one reason or another. It boggles my mind. I guess it is easier to be a 'baller' behind a screen name.

I mean, just the list of things we have replaced under warranty because the cosmetics bothered us, and the list of all Mitsubishi dealer service, should show how much we care about the car looking and running perfectly.

Heck, we have had the following replaced just because of cosmetics, not for any other reason:

(4) Brembo calipers (ALL new because we wanted them to look perfect.)
(1) Driver side mirror (Entire assembly new. Black trim piece was faded.)
(1) Passenger side mirror (Entire assembly new. Black trim piece was faded.)
(1) MOMO steering wheel (Flaw in stitching was driving me nuts. New wheel on.)
(4) New center caps (They were fading, so we had ALL of them replaced.)

How many cars have you seen where an owner had ALL OF THAT replaced just because of costmetics?? Probably none.

I really just want someone that appreciates a well kept car (and who appreciates that making an offer means you are ready to BUY the car) to come and see the car, and they will understand why it is special and will do the deal. I am confident that the first qualified and serious buyer to see it WILL buy it. :mitsu: