EvolutionM - Mitsubishi Lancer and Lancer Evolution Community

EvolutionM - Mitsubishi Lancer and Lancer Evolution Community (https://www.evolutionm.net/forums/)
-   For Sale/WTB - Engine / Drivetrain / Power (https://www.evolutionm.net/forums/sale-wtb-engine-drivetrain-power-130/)
-   -   Buschur Racing 20G-9LT Turbo make offers.! (https://www.evolutionm.net/forums/sale-wtb-engine-drivetrain-power/377170-buschur-racing-20g-9lt-turbo-make-offers.html)

mudduck Nov 5, 2008 08:20 PM

please don't use 6 - 7k miles and "BRAND NEW" in the same sentence :rolleyes: - it only diminishes your credibility.

$1000 shipped for a lightly used Green is already a great deal - someone will jump on it. GL.

gmore84 Nov 5, 2008 09:55 PM

Originally Posted by mudduck (Post 6318477)
please don't use 6 - 7k miles and "BRAND NEW" in the same sentence :rolleyes: - it only diminishes your credibility.

$1000 shipped for a lightly used Green is already a great deal - someone will jump on it. GL.

please try not to correct.. let me rephrase.. "Like New" trust me.. I have enough creditbility..

gmore84 Nov 6, 2008 07:51 AM

1k with free shipping lol.. gotta sell I am going overseas for a long time. I don't want it to collect dust..

AlwaysinBoost Nov 6, 2008 01:16 PM

Originally Posted by gmore84 (Post 6267381)
It's basically still new. It only has maybe and I say maybe 5k miles on it. It hasn't seen more than 20 psi.

Originally Posted by gmore84 (Post 6267381)
the condition is brandnew 6 or 7k miles on it that's it.

I'm having a hard time believing what you're saying...

AlwaysinBoost Nov 6, 2008 01:16 PM

double post

gmore84 Nov 6, 2008 02:59 PM

Originally Posted by AlwaysinBoost (Post 6321037)

well, i don't know what ot say.. it's not rocket science.. if you're not going to buy it i really don't car about you opinion.. {thumbup}

gmore84 Nov 6, 2008 03:00 PM

so it in 'lames' terms by the time i sell it will probably have 6k miles on it max.. not too hard.

gmore84 Nov 7, 2008 11:10 PM

pm's replied. sale was pending. still up for sale!! someone buy.. willing to trade for something too.. someone make a deal.

red evo8 Nov 8, 2008 12:44 AM

Originally Posted by gmore84 (Post 6318789)
please try not to correct.. let me rephrase.. "Like New" trust me.. I have enough creditbility..

please don't litter your own thread by saying you have enough credibility*, you've only been on this forum for what 8 months and have what 75 posts and 4 feedback for sales? thats not credible so by stating that you are only hurting yourself hence why you still have this for sale , simply reply to all negative statements by answering them clearly, or just ignore them its your thread.

gmore84 Nov 8, 2008 02:31 AM

Originally Posted by red evo8 (Post 6326610)
please don't litter your own thread by saying you have enough credibility*, you've only been on this forum for what 8 months and have what 75 posts and 4 feedback for sales? thats not credible so by stating that you are only hurting yourself hence why you still have this for sale , simply reply to all negative statements by answering them clearly, or just ignore them its your thread.

ok.. i am ignoring you.. i really don't care what you have to say neither. why comment if you not even interested in my turbo. Anyone every tell you growing up to mind our own buisness or if you don't have nothing nice to say, don't say anything.. Think about that. Was that CLEAR for you. Because I stated it pretty clear. But thanks for the bump. You're awsome! If you were a true DSM's why are you going to buy a new camaro? Get off the forum!

Import Junky Nov 8, 2008 02:40 AM

I hear ya man.....he's digging a Hole big enough to through that turbo in and burry it.

bomjoon Nov 8, 2008 09:38 AM

did you also get upgraded high boost wastegate actuator ??

im guessing no since you paid 1700$ ??

is there a way you can post up an actual photo of the turbo?
thanks.

gmore84 Nov 8, 2008 01:58 PM

Originally Posted by bomjoon (Post 6327174)
did you also get upgraded high boost wastegate actuator ??

im guessing no since you paid 1700$ ??

is there a way you can post up an actual photo of the turbo?
thanks.

well, if you look at the first post on this thread it gives you a link of pics and specs on the turbo. Look at the link it should answer you questions.

bomjoon Nov 8, 2008 02:47 PM

so you dont.... why couldnt you just give me straight answer instead of giving round about answer??

anyhow. gl man. seems like you'll need it.

gmore84 Nov 8, 2008 03:05 PM

Originally Posted by bomjoon (Post 6327826)
so you dont.... why couldnt you just give me straight answer instead of giving round about answer??

anyhow. gl man. seems like you'll need it.

Thanks. Alittle word of advice: Before you post to a thread, read the whole thing before you do. You might find the answer you are looking for. If you want recent pics all you have to do is ask. No too hard. But thanks for the bump. Recent pics coming soon.