EvolutionM - Mitsubishi Lancer and Lancer Evolution Community

EvolutionM - Mitsubishi Lancer and Lancer Evolution Community (https://www.evolutionm.net/forums/)
-   Southeast Region (https://www.evolutionm.net/forums/southeast-region-43/)
-   -   ALABAMA.. who is all here? (https://www.evolutionm.net/forums/southeast-region/375838-alabama-who-all-here.html)

loofee Nov 25, 2008 07:06 AM

Glad u had fun at this event, sorry we missed it (we r in Thailand now so a lil hard to make it there lol). maybe we should all get together for Xmas dinner or something. C

Demon_ni2 Nov 26, 2008 11:47 PM

^^ im definately for that, im not going to florida for christmas like everyone else in my family, so ill be here by myself. :( my christmas is going to be a big downer.
but umm c, i think i might give you a run for your money next year "seasons" (if you play with me in SM class).. lol nah im kidding im a bad driver. im gunna place last at every event..

TouringBubble Dec 1, 2008 07:05 AM

Everyone is a bad driver at first, but honestly you have good potential. I was watching you out there last event. You're not scared to drive, which is good. You will just need to tune it down a little to be fast.

Demon_ni2 Dec 3, 2008 06:33 PM

^^ thanks, i guess.. but ya im not affraid to break my cARahp<(lol), and i run it enough on the backstreet to know how hard i can push it without losing it(trees can hurt more then cones)

i think i was 'learning/adapting' rather fast.. 69.656+DNF, 66.236, 63.796, 63.585, 61.020.. at first i screwed up the top of the hill because i wasnt paying attention, fixxed that, and i just kept getting faster and faster. and i didnt hit any cones. it was fun, and i had a rider with me on every run... i think i need someone with some good knowledge to ride with me, give me some good pointers, not just "that was fun!"

but honestly.. my tires were so bad at that event it isnt even funny.. i had basically bald street tires.. my front end had no grip at all.. im scared to go out in the rain.. :(

Q@EvoPowerMods Dec 3, 2008 07:35 PM

Lemme know when you're ready, you got my number

Maybe we ought to do a Christmas get together...make you feel a lil better, we got a big Diamond Star Familia

Demon_ni2 Dec 3, 2008 09:48 PM

^^ :D :mitsu: :thumbup: sounds good Q..

ya im waiting on tracking # still.. i should know something tomorrow. err (friday)

loofee Dec 5, 2008 01:04 AM

Update for u guys that dont already know, We ( me and Sara) are still in Thailand due to political BS that happened last week and they shut down the airport. flying back to the state on the 9th. We need to have a get together for X-mas. C

Q@EvoPowerMods Dec 5, 2008 03:49 PM

Hey for all you Alabama people..including C/Sara...ARS-AlabamaRacingScene is having a Big Christmas Party at our shop.

here's the thread----->
http://alabamaracingscene.net/forum/...ad.php?t=43922

I expect to see all of you here for some food, fun, video game challenges, and overall ninja nonsense.....

C/Sara hope you guys are OK, what's going on there? You guys better be at the Party.....!.....tell everyone you know about it.

TouringBubble Dec 6, 2008 03:00 AM

Originally Posted by loofee (Post 6429417)
Update for u guys that dont already know, We ( me and Sara) are still in Thailand due to political BS that happened last week and they shut down the airport. flying back to the state on the 9th. We need to have a get together for X-mas. C

That sucks ... I was hoping that you guys were able to fly out. Did you guys get help from the embassy or did they eventually let the planes leave?

XSivPSI Dec 10, 2008 02:53 PM

Hey, I'm in Auburn. I was at the Auto-x last month in the RR evo 8. I won't be able to make the x-mas party, its right in the middle of my final exams...{thumbdwn}

TouringBubble Dec 10, 2008 02:56 PM

That sucks man ... you're talking about the party at EPM, right?

XSivPSI Dec 10, 2008 10:08 PM

Originally Posted by TouringBubble (Post 6450758)
That sucks man ... you're talking about the party at EPM, right?

Yep.

ExplosEvo Dec 11, 2008 08:07 AM

I just found this post again. After my initial post like 2 months ago, apparently I just forgot about it. I might be interested in meeting up for some sort of function, and im definitely wanting to do some autox in the spring when it starts back up.

Sara and C, I was wondering if you guys ever came back. I hadnt seen your cars at church in forever.

Demon_ni2 Dec 12, 2008 06:11 AM

ya, i hope they are both ok, where are yall now?

and.. aside from this xmas party this weekend im still wanting to do a meet. i was planning on just messaging everyone that has posted in this thread up to now..
(but my cars still not finished, and it was my plan to do it once im done, my car should be finished next week so ill be looking at around new years to do my meet)

see everyone at the party this weekend (if your coming)

sawgunner06 Dec 14, 2008 04:30 PM

Ft Mitchell