EvolutionM - Mitsubishi Lancer and Lancer Evolution Community

EvolutionM - Mitsubishi Lancer and Lancer Evolution Community (https://www.evolutionm.net/forums/)
-   Southeast Region (https://www.evolutionm.net/forums/southeast-region-43/)
-   -   Middle tennesee where "ya'll" at!!!! (https://www.evolutionm.net/forums/southeast-region/420142-middle-tennesee-where-yall.html)

bomberchick08 Jun 30, 2009 09:02 AM

Maybe a little off topic for a moment but, I'll be at Import Alliance this year with my guy... he drives an 04 G35... I do have a Lancer but, its not mod'd enough to show off yet... but i'll look for you all...
also, if you all have a meet in TN sometime, i'd like to come out... see what everyone is doing with their car...

JDavenport Jun 30, 2009 11:19 AM

About 5:30 yesterday afternoon, I met a Silver Evo on the bridge going over the duck river at the North end of the Mack Hatcher bypass. Sounded like a test pipe and bullet muffler, was sounding off pretty well :D Didn't get a real good look at it (in the post-work mind zone) as it was by me before I realized it was an Evo.

So are there other Evo drivers in Columbia TN? Or was someone just passing through?

Mellon Racing Jul 2, 2009 02:05 PM

ok, so not middle tennessee but Memphis area here :)

Kevin@MellonRacing Jul 2, 2009 08:51 PM

Originally Posted by Mellon Tuning (Post 7238876)

Make that 2 :)

bustin Jul 2, 2009 09:36 PM

Glad to see the TN area is pretty active. I'll be moving there next year! =D GF soon to be wife is dragging me, lol. Hopefully I can meet some of you guys at the Import Alliance 09 thats coming up this month!

I havent decided if I will drive the evo. Its 900 mile round' trip! ( Thats more miles than I drive it in a month. )

darkside4G63 Jul 4, 2009 03:37 PM

Anyone going to the Redline Time Attack at the Speedway in Lebanon? I got a newsletter for AMS saying that their TA Evo X will be there. Im definately there. If there are many people interested we should get together and ride out. What do you you guys think?

ChanseEvo8 Jul 4, 2009 03:40 PM

im from tn, always in the memphis or nashville area, will be attending import alliance. So hope to see u guys there

JDavenport Jul 4, 2009 04:49 PM

Originally Posted by darkside4G63 (Post 7244635)
Anyone going to the Redline Time Attack at the Speedway in Lebanon? I got a newsletter for AMS saying that their TA Evo X will be there. Im definately there. If there are many people interested we should get together and ride out. What do you you guys think?

When is it?

darkside4G63 Jul 5, 2009 08:09 AM

Originally Posted by JDavenport (Post 7244752)
When is it?

july 25,26

ChanseEvo8 Jul 5, 2009 08:18 AM

Originally Posted by darkside4G63 (Post 7245804)
july 25,26

that will be the weekend of Import Alliance{thumbup}

darkside4G63 Jul 18, 2009 02:20 PM

Originally Posted by Mellon Tuning (Post 7238876)

whats up man. ive been wanting to head out your way for a tune for a while. you going to the Buschur Shootout this year?

Mellon Racing Jul 18, 2009 02:25 PM

Originally Posted by darkside4G63 (Post 7294961)
whats up man. ive been wanting to head out your way for a tune for a while. you going to the Buschur Shootout this year?

I'm probably going to skip it this year, I had some personal issues slow down my progress and I'm just now getting back to the evo. It's getting a new clutch right now but I have some other stuff to do before it's track worthy again. :D

darkside4G63 Jul 18, 2009 02:44 PM

Originally Posted by Mellon Tuning (Post 7294979)
I'm probably going to skip it this year, I had some personal issues slow down my progress and I'm just now getting back to the evo. It's getting a new clutch right now but I have some other stuff to do before it's track worthy again. :D

that sucks. you got any tuning specials going on right now? i got dynoed a while back but have since added an ignition and meth. thought i might make it down before going to the shootout. my injector scaling and all has been done just need the map touched up. can ya help a brother out {thumbup}

Mellon Racing Jul 18, 2009 02:46 PM

Originally Posted by darkside4G63 (Post 7295031)
that sucks. you got any tuning specials going on right now? i got dynoed a while back but have since added an ignition and meth. thought i might make it down before going to the shootout. my injector scaling and all has been done just need the map touched up. can ya help a brother out {thumbup}

I usually pass on meth tuning but if you're driving to me I might consider it :D

darkside4G63 Jul 18, 2009 03:16 PM

Originally Posted by Mellon Tuning (Post 7295038)
I usually pass on meth tuning but if you're driving to me I might consider it :D

dont like to tune meth? how come? pm me a price if i come to you, only if you feel comfortable doing the meth tune.;)