EvolutionM - Mitsubishi Lancer and Lancer Evolution Community

EvolutionM - Mitsubishi Lancer and Lancer Evolution Community (https://www.evolutionm.net/forums/)
-   Vendor Service / Parts / Tuning Review (https://www.evolutionm.net/forums/vendor-service-parts-tuning-review-176/)
-   -   Carbonworks: Splitter Pics - You be the Judge! (https://www.evolutionm.net/forums/vendor-service-parts-tuning-review/277629-carbonworks-splitter-pics-you-judge.html)

Vigo Jun 16, 2007 03:06 PM

That looks like total crap.

socalmr Jun 16, 2007 03:06 PM

i would honestly get a plane ticket and pay him a visit!

there is no way anyone is gonna make any sense of this. i think evom should help you out with this because they told you to wait and give carbonwork the benefit of the doubt. now you got completely f'ed over. not cool!!!!

jjm4life Jun 16, 2007 03:28 PM

been following this since you first posted. unbelievable that after all the bs they would have the balls to pack that up and actually ship it out. they should be embarrased.

good luck dealing with them.

Final Gear Jun 16, 2007 03:43 PM

that is one good way to wasted all that carbon ! good thing they dont build airplane parts.. hahhaha........

xepyt Jun 16, 2007 03:51 PM

:thumbdown

jkim2001 Jun 16, 2007 03:55 PM

He must have not fed the chinese slave laborers that week...

NocturnalEVO Jun 16, 2007 03:56 PM

Damn bro... speechless..

EvoDan2004 Jun 16, 2007 04:01 PM

that is bad. real bad. real real bad. sorry man. i never seen 1 nice thing from this place. where ever it is. g/l

I-Dom-In-8 Jun 16, 2007 05:32 PM

Damn bro, Sorry to see this, as other have said ive been following it and i just can believe that they sent that to you {thumbdwn} ..

SRT-TO-EVO Jun 16, 2007 05:35 PM

Oo-mm-gg.....

imajinmyfx Jun 16, 2007 05:37 PM

damn man.. hope you get your money back .. how much was that thing btw?

hueman Jun 16, 2007 05:39 PM

carbonworks has been online since this thread began... wonder why he hasn't at least said something...

really sucks for you talent. i hope everything gets straightened out. i went through your thread about carbonworks just to see the history and man, sounds like a real headache.

i almost suspect that he's a young guy that contracts out the work and has very elementary skills himself for making custom pieces... talked big and couldn't back it up on the splitter... but basic things with premade molds like the interior pieces are probably easy enough for him to get made... but that's just the impression i get.

v8kill3r Jun 16, 2007 05:41 PM

it looks like it has been tossed and dropped then tossed again.....:( i would definitely send those back.

hueman Jun 16, 2007 05:43 PM

you've pretty much given him an interest-free loan for what, 5 months? this is crazy.

Final Gear Jun 16, 2007 06:06 PM

I really feel sorry for you man ! but why did you contract them to make something like this ? have you check their background or their products before you send your money to them ? there are many good carbon companies in US able to make really nice custom parts, you should do more research next time ! or the nightmare will always continuous to be part of your project. I hope they will refund your $500 back soon. good luck.