EvolutionM - Mitsubishi Lancer and Lancer Evolution Community

EvolutionM - Mitsubishi Lancer and Lancer Evolution Community (https://www.evolutionm.net/forums/)
-   Vendor Service / Parts / Tuning Review (https://www.evolutionm.net/forums/vendor-service-parts-tuning-review-176/)
-   -   Why CBRD is awesome (https://www.evolutionm.net/forums/vendor-service-parts-tuning-review/452966-why-cbrd-awesome.html)

CBRD_Caleb Oct 16, 2009 07:16 AM

Yeah, the 2 old crusty pieces of pizza and dirty drinking cups didn't really do much for us... LMAO!!!!!

Glad you're enjoying the license frame and other "goodies".

Take care,

Caleb

Jrod@Buschur Oct 16, 2009 07:19 AM

Originally Posted by CBRD_Caleb (Post 7618650)
Yeah, the 2 old crusty pieces of pizza and dirty drinking cups didn't really do much for us... LMAO!!!!!

I was trying to share... my mom taught me to share. Figured you would like some of my lunch.

HAHA!

CBRD Oct 16, 2009 07:23 AM

Originally Posted by Jrod@Buschur (Post 7618636)
Man... at least you got something to use.

I received a fuel sending unit core from Chad & Caleb along with that they sent me a bunch of old stale Starbursts, old dinner mints, stale Candy Corns, a broken RC helicopter w/ remote (that still ahd good batteries in it so not a total waste), a empty 20oz pop bottle and a note that smelled like Old Spice. I instantly felt like a 11yr old girl from 1991 with a secret admirer.

They got some goodies back in return. :D

There is never a dull day between CBRD and BR. Great group of guys over there with a huge sense of humor. Glad to have them as friends and part of the BR family. {thumbup}

i asked for no pepperoni!! LOL!!!

yeah, i dont think UPS would take our packages if they knew what was inside when they go back and forth!

lol

cb

BluByYouEvoVIII Oct 16, 2009 07:45 AM

I feel left out and so do my cars :(

blackdemon Oct 16, 2009 07:52 AM

I remember getting a bunch of candy when I bought the jdm map sensor from. Chad. My daughter loved it.

CBRD Oct 16, 2009 08:31 AM

Originally Posted by BluByYouEvoVIII (Post 7618737)
I feel left out and so do my cars :(

your TA has gotten love and attention it is hard to replicate ;)

plus, its cool because it looks alot like ours LMAO!

cb

BluByYouEvoVIII Oct 16, 2009 08:52 AM

Originally Posted by CBRD (Post 7618902)
your TA has gotten love and attention it is hard to replicate ;)

plus, its cool because it looks alot like ours LMAO!

cb

:lol: I kid I kid.

does my paint still feel like sandpaper or did it get a nice rub down? :lol:

SME Oct 16, 2009 09:03 AM

haha they are an awesome shop... I have their plate frame on my car.

CBRD Oct 16, 2009 11:11 AM

Originally Posted by BluByYouEvoVIII (Post 7618994)
:lol: I kid I kid.

does my paint still feel like sandpaper or did it get a nice rub down? :lol:

LOL,

she is getting some clay bar action next week...

that should make less drag LOL

cb

Lazyfong Oct 16, 2009 09:53 PM

Nice package! Wish I got a plate frame with the turbo order too.

Boricua_Evo Oct 16, 2009 10:08 PM

Originally Posted by Jrod@Buschur (Post 7618636)
Man... at least you got something to use.

I received a fuel sending unit core from Chad & Caleb along with that they sent me a bunch of old stale Starbursts, old dinner mints, stale Candy Corns, a broken RC helicopter w/ remote (that still ahd good batteries in it so not a total waste), a empty 20oz pop bottle and a note that smelled like Old Spice. I instantly felt like a 11yr old girl from 1991 with a secret admirer.

They got some goodies back in return. :D

There is never a dull day between CBRD and BR. Great group of guys over there with a huge sense of humor. Glad to have them as friends and part of the BR family. {thumbup}

That's awesome! :lol:

CBRD_Caleb Oct 17, 2009 06:12 AM

Anyone that wants a CBRD plate frame can just shoot me an email at: caleb@cbrdspeedfactory.com.

*Disclaimer* - CBRD and it's employees may, or may not, fill the box with random objects including, but not limited to: pizza, paper clips, wet naps, hot sauce packets, screws, pocket change (US Currency), automotive aftermarket product stickers, RC Helicopters with working batteries, used drinking cups, and/or bits of string.

Glad there are other people out there with good senses of humor and enjoy a little fun from time to time!

Take care,

Caleb

CBRD Oct 17, 2009 09:35 AM

Originally Posted by Lazyfong (Post 7621577)
Nice package! Wish I got a plate frame with the turbo order too.

check ur pm!

cb

Silver06evo9mr Oct 17, 2009 09:42 AM

i say we start a game. Someone get a box and send one random thing to another forum memeber. then that person adds one thing and sends it to someone else. each time something new is added , the person that gets it posts a pic of what they got also add it to a list thats sent in the box. i think CBRD should start it. :) this could be fun.

" The CBRD Treasure game"

CBRD Oct 17, 2009 09:52 AM

look for a new "product" on our webstore this coming week ;)

cb