EvolutionM - Mitsubishi Lancer and Lancer Evolution Community

EvolutionM - Mitsubishi Lancer and Lancer Evolution Community (https://www.evolutionm.net/forums/)
-   West Region (https://www.evolutionm.net/forums/west-region-44/)
-   -   Lancer Meet (https://www.evolutionm.net/forums/west-region/23015-lancer-meet.html)

ssjadam03 May 12, 2003 01:38 PM

:lol: I'm serious though everytime 1st time exhaust end up w/ test pipe also, 2nd time went to get my spoiler put on ended up w/ a header, strut bar, and ordered valve cover. 3rd time well **** the 3rd i actually just got springs i'll be damn. and the last time i went down for the CF grill ended up w/ rotors and break pads and almost got CF reflectors. can we say:helpme:

suyfergirl May 12, 2003 03:43 PM

Rob, any time but this weekend is cool (I'll be in cincinnati OH this weekend :headbang: )

-K

(I need to come by the shop anyway pretty soon)

Guru_Del May 12, 2003 04:05 PM

i think this could be fun. let all roll to rrm and buy crap hahah. just let us know rob.

Link286XT May 12, 2003 06:05 PM

im in, just give us a heads up telling us when so we can plan some days off from work

Link

ssjadam03 May 12, 2003 07:37 PM

isn't there an actual sclc meet next weekend anyway?

Guru_Del May 12, 2003 07:39 PM

yeah next sunday I believe (going to be an autox event) bryan Urbanknight is planning it. Anyways I cannot make next weekend so how bout the week after that for the rrm meet? hehe

trance May 12, 2003 07:57 PM

i'm game to do the drive down south to attend a nice meet...all i need is a date and i will be there as long as i'm in the state and not away cause my job...i'm not really a soCal local but does that really matter:dunno: and if if does...i'm still gona try to attend:spin:

DEVOTED May 12, 2003 09:19 PM

heh heh

Originally posted by suyfergirl
[B]Rob, any time but this weekend is cool (I'll be in cincinnati OH this weekend :headbang: )

-K

Um, So... sounds like this weekend would be the best huh.... :lol: Just Playin!

Any weekend sounds good to me!

J'sLancerLS May 12, 2003 09:55 PM

Soooo...is a date set yet? I want to go to RRM, need to get a strut bar and sway bar perches.{thumbup} I'd like to get those this weekend.:headbang: So, this weekend works for me!:D

Knightliner May 12, 2003 09:56 PM

Damn, why is it the west coast and mid west has all the fun.... Us east siders dont get to have any fun. I know of 4 people in the entire state of Va that are into hooking up there Lancer.......I know there has to be more then that!!!!!!!!!

LOL I hope you all have a blast, take some pics, esp at the 2f2f gathering

TO_Lancer May 12, 2003 09:59 PM

so i guess we all rolling to rrm i have no money but i'll still roll out..maybe we can hook up for something after too {thumbup}

Charles1 May 12, 2003 10:02 PM

i say this weekend since i see people want a fast meets or sooner meet. So i say who ever wants and can go should do it this weekened.

crnesst May 12, 2003 10:10 PM

So alright can someone actually give a date and a place where this meet is going to take place for those of us who are not in the SoCal loop so we can come and hook up with other owners and check out your stuff.:mitsu:

deltron79 May 12, 2003 10:47 PM

Anyone down to kick it Friday night?? Hell I'm off, not much else to do... anyone wanna check Matrix Reloaded??? :dunno: :mitsu:

J'sLancerLS May 12, 2003 11:14 PM

Ok, I'll set a date...how about Sat. the 17th? Or maybe Sun. the 18th? Prefer Sat. though, meet at RRM 11am or noonish?:lol: Trying to make it more convenient for me cuz I want to get some stuff there anyway!:D