Notices
Private 'Evo 1 - 9' For Sale / Wanted Sell an item in here or look for a particular part that you need.
Mark this thread as Unsold

Brand New Infinity 10in Kappa Perfect VQ subs, 111wattsx4 infinity amp, and 650x1 amp

Search this Thread

Old Apr 12, 2005, 09:40 PM
Evolved Member

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Brand New Infinity 10in Kappa Perfect VQ subs, 111wattsx4 infinity amp, and 650x1 amp

I have all brand new Infinity amps and subs im looking to sell. I bought these all brandnew about 2 weeks ago through my work and now i have the option to get Kicker for an awesome price so im swapping to them that and these speakers dont fit in my fiberglass box so i decided to swap everything.

2 infinity kappa perfect vq subs you can change the center of the magnets out to make them sound the way you want them to. There single 4 ohms. looking for 130 plus shipping there 150 plus on ebay.

1 infinity 7541a its 111x4 @ 4ohms its the brandnew 05 model $200 there like 230 or so on ebay plus shipping

1 Infinity 05 series 650 watts @ 2ohm class d amp with bass control $200 plus shipping. Let me know ill send pics of everything its all still in the box nothing ever mounted or hooked up. I have an ebay account if you want to check me for a good rating and i have paypal let me know thanks