Notices
Project Cars / Build Threads Please post your build threads here.

EVOlander

Search this Thread

Old Aug 1, 2018, 05:40 PM
Evolving Member

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Originally Posted by Aaron Dean
Hey mate, I'm doing a complete swapfrom airtrek to outlander, just running gear, the Kframe and engine was almost perfect, but I have realised now that the rear assembly is completely different, what did you do?
To be honest, it's been so long I can't even remember.

I closed down my shop almost 2 years ago and moved to TX. My EVOlander has just sat here and I start her every once in a while. Still needs to be tuned but should be a solid 500whp setup. I might be putting her up for sale soon as I really don't need anymore toys anymore and I'd rather focus on building my mining farm. Anyone interested?
Old Dec 19, 2020, 06:12 PM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
I am hit me up

Originally Posted by PharmEcis
To be honest, it's been so long I can't even remember.

I closed down my shop almost 2 years ago and moved to TX. My EVOlander has just sat here and I start her every once in a while. Still needs to be tuned but should be a solid 500whp setup. I might be putting her up for sale soon as I really don't need anymore toys anymore and I'd rather focus on building my mining farm. Anyone interested?

If you still have it, I am very interested! My first car was a 2005 outlander and always dreamed about doing a hart Transplant to make an evoLander hit me up at bthompson4810@gmail.com