Notices
For Sale - Cars For Sale Includes all models. If you have a vehicle for sale, place it in here.
Mark this thread as Unsold

FS: Stage 2 Ripp Supercharged Lancer. alot of mods

Old Apr 29, 2005, 09:11 AM
Evolved Member

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
FS: Stage 2 Ripp Supercharged Lancer. alot of mods

Hey i'm selling my car the car is a whole lot of fun especially if you into the twisties, it handles beautifuly and its got some power under its hood . THe car is automatic, which most of you guys know. The tranny has some problems, i was going to do a 5spd tranny swap but i think i'm just going to get a evo instead!!! It will be a fun project, swapping the tranny. i will give the 5spd tranny, the ecu which alone cost 1k+, clutch and flywheel and the bolts to them. There are part that still need to be picked up like a axle, clutch line/pedals but can all be picked up from a junkyard for cheap. The car has 45k miles and the motor is in great condition. it has JE forged pistons, polished valve cover, stage 2 ripp's sds (supercharged drive system). This is a vortech unit boosting at 10psi ccreating 200whp. This car is different from and SDS lancer out there, instead of using 310cc injectors we are using 440's. Besides that the car is tuned differently than any other sds lancer, its much stronger. Also this kit is using a prototype belt tensioner so there is no loss in power. consistent power. Kamikazi header is used to keep the heat out and the flow much faster connected to a high flow cat than a custom exhaust. The car is sittin on 17x7 konig heliums wrapped around with yokahoma prada spec 2's, 90% tread left. I will also give the stock wheels as well. The car is lowered by tein basic dampeners. As for the inside, corbeau racing seats with brackets and 4pt harness. both driver and passenger side. If you would prefer the stock seats i have them. Evo 7/8 steering wheel, custom blue painted dash, Panosonic headunit, pioneer premier speakers (front and rear) w/ jbl tweaters. Autometer boost/vac guage, air/fuel ratio guage, oil pressure, and tranny temp. The car also has a tranny cooler, The car looks good with the kaminari body kit with a seibon Carbon fiber front splitter, cerious performance CF hood. The car lights it up with hid's

Asking price around 13-14k, you can pm me or IM me with any questions thx
Attached Thumbnails FS: Stage 2 Ripp Supercharged Lancer. alot of mods-belt-tensioner-prototype.jpg   FS: Stage 2 Ripp Supercharged Lancer. alot of mods-pass-valve.jpg   FS: Stage 2 Ripp Supercharged Lancer. alot of mods-sds-1.jpg   FS: Stage 2 Ripp Supercharged Lancer. alot of mods-sds-2.jpg   FS: Stage 2 Ripp Supercharged Lancer. alot of mods-sds-driveshaft.jpg  

Last edited by nextgenerationx; Apr 29, 2005 at 09:20 AM.
Old Apr 29, 2005, 09:13 AM
Evolved Member

interior shots
Attached Thumbnails FS: Stage 2 Ripp Supercharged Lancer. alot of mods-guages-1.jpg   FS: Stage 2 Ripp Supercharged Lancer. alot of mods-guages-2.jpg   FS: Stage 2 Ripp Supercharged Lancer. alot of mods-interior-1.jpg   FS: Stage 2 Ripp Supercharged Lancer. alot of mods-interior-2.jpg  
Old Apr 29, 2005, 09:15 AM
Evolved Member

Well... you might what to place some sort of starting price or asking price. Ride looks tight though; nice SDS. Good luck with the sale.
Old Apr 29, 2005, 09:18 AM
Evolved Member

exterior
Attached Thumbnails FS: Stage 2 Ripp Supercharged Lancer. alot of mods-dscf0562_resize.jpg   FS: Stage 2 Ripp Supercharged Lancer. alot of mods-dscf0563_resize.jpg   FS: Stage 2 Ripp Supercharged Lancer. alot of mods-dscf0564_resize.jpg   FS: Stage 2 Ripp Supercharged Lancer. alot of mods-dscf0567_resize.jpg   FS: Stage 2 Ripp Supercharged Lancer. alot of mods-dscf0574_resize.jpg  

Old Apr 29, 2005, 09:27 AM
EvoM Staff Alumni

Ah, free bump for ya. Very nice car, very nice guy.
Old Apr 29, 2005, 09:31 AM
Evolving Member

The end of an era. I was there when you're bro met Ross of Ripp over at E-Town last year when the whole supercharger idea started. Good Luck with the sale. If you're willing to part out that hood let me know.
Old Apr 29, 2005, 09:42 AM
Evolved Member

not the end of the era, this car is just begining to see power, its just starting... theres so much u can do to make this car gooo.. ive been reading on the 4g93 intake manifold, that will be real good with this setup, not just 5hp, ur looking at more boost!
Ripp made a intake manifold for the 3g 4cyl eclipse, the test car was runnin 8-9psi, with the new intake manifold they saw 16psi!!!
Old Apr 29, 2005, 10:13 AM
Evolved Member

man, you should REEEEALLLY part it out. id be interested in the teins, and also the hood. part out! part out! part out!
Old Apr 29, 2005, 03:53 PM
Evolved Member

bump
Old Apr 30, 2005, 08:15 AM
Evolved Member

nextgen, part it out!!!! pleeeeeeeeeeeeezzzzzz
Old Apr 30, 2005, 08:17 AM
Evolved Member

i prefer not to but if i have to than i have too
Old Apr 30, 2005, 09:42 AM
Evolved Member

u forgot to mention...the rebuilt motor...it has about 10k miles on the new motor, beefed up springs, new vavles, new head studs..and u also forgot to mention how many girls u can pick up with this car

bump
Old Apr 30, 2005, 10:14 AM
Account Disabled

man i wish i had sds.
Old Apr 30, 2005, 06:18 PM
Evolved Member

if you end up parting it out... im interested in seats, hood, and splitter...

GL selling it... free bump for ya
Old May 1, 2005, 01:13 AM
Account Disabled

im sorta interested in ur sds system if ur interested in parting out... i would get a loan from my parents lol... but i could prob do it....

Search this Thread
Quick Reply: FS: Stage 2 Ripp Supercharged Lancer. alot of mods