Notices
For Sale - Cars For Sale Includes all models. If you have a vehicle for sale, place it in here.
Mark this thread as Unsold

2001 C5 Corvette Black on Black 31k Miles Gorgeous! FL car! MINT

Search this Thread

Old Jan 20, 2006, 07:39 AM
Evolving Member

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
2001 C5 Corvette Black on Black 31k Miles Gorgeous! FL car! MINT

My 2001 Chevrolet C5 corvette has All the options it is a two owner south florida car. Features cruise control, Heads up display, power windows, automatic transmission, glass targa top in great shape! power leather seats (in great shape) traction control as well as active handling, dual airbags. My corvette has also been enhanced with 17x9.5 front and 18x10.5 rear Z06 motorsport wheels ($1000+), Vararam intake system ($350), Z06 Titanium catback exhaust ($450), Z06 front screens ($100), Alpine mp3 head unit with alpine speakers, rockford amplifier, and Rockford subwoofers (one 8 inch in each door) This Corvette is also equipped with Stoptech slotted rotors, stainless brake lines, motul fluid, and hawk HPS cerametallic pads (an $800 value) The 2001 and up corvettes come with more standard features. This car needs nothing, I need a luxury sedan. I really don't want to sell her! She has a clean carfax, no accident history, and she has been a great car to own. All fluids have been changed recently, the car was inspected Dec 16th by fort myers toyota's used car department, and they said this was one of the cleanest corvettes they've seen. All mods were installed at 26k miles, car currently has about 30,700 miles on it. It is a garaged car as well. Interior is nice, Im 170lbs so the seats arent overworn or anything. Engine/trans is in great condition. This vette doesnt even have the classic rear diff leak. exterior is nice, paint shines great. It has been HAND WAXED once a month and handwashed atleast once a week. no dings or dents. no crazy key marks or anything like that. dash is nice, steering wheel is nice, even the carpets are near mint if not mint. no stains...no rips in the leather. top is in great condition never dropped or part of the infamous "Flying roof club" I dont really want to sell it, but it would get me out of debt a little bit and I can get a sedan, my eclipse is already fast enough. if your looking for a clean basically stock c5, this is the one. its not beaten. Vararam does have the K&N filter to prevent the garbage from the stock vararam filter from entering your engine. trans shifts flawlessly, I left the car sitting for a week in my garage (went on vacation), started right up with no troubles. Another benefit is the low mileage, you can put some miles on it, and it wont really hurt you (thats why i bought it, because im known to put miles on cars...but i only put about 6000 miles since getting it a year ago)Any questions? feel free to get in touch with me. Title in hand, no dreamers please.

Asking 27500 OBO
Will take out stereo + some extras to reduce pricing a little

For you carfax people-
VIN 1G1YY22G915111452

Has all stock parts minus stock wheels
All mods are obviously reversible with no consequence
Located in Fort Myers, Florida

email- whtezmbej@aol.com
Phone- 239-437-6385

Pics-
http://community.webshots.com/album/326380833SIQePF/1
(website is temporarily having issues may or may not work...but send me an email and i'll reply with pics)

I have over 40 pics of this car from last week!

Here are a few-

Last edited by EvolvedfromaWRX; Jan 20, 2006 at 07:44 AM.