Notices
For Sale - Cars For Sale Includes all models. If you have a vehicle for sale, place it in here.
Mark this thread as Unsold

94 3000GT VR-4 Bozz Speed Demo/Project Car For Sale!

Search this Thread

Old Mar 4, 2008, 09:54 PM

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
94 3000GT VR-4 Bozz Speed Demo/Project Car For Sale! (SOLD)

Got no time and no space and no means to continue this project and to fix it back into shape...........so its time to let it go....... :cry:
1994 Mitsubishi 3000GT VR-4
Production Date of July '93
85,415 Miles
VIN JA3AN74K9RY009545
Clean title, no accident and title in hand
Engine Over-heated and took engine out, but never had the time to put it back together and back into car to put it back to running condition. I still have all the engine parts to give to buyer if interested in taking all the pieces to it OR simply take the car's chasis as is with all the toys on and with it without the engine pieces are ok too....flexible....... :P
With so so many high-end, rare and good parts on it, I will consider parting it out at the last resort, but do like to just do one deal to make it easier and cleaner and faster of a transaction if possible..... :wink:
Please note I dont have the Bozz Speed Front Bumper no more, during my move to a new office, the bumper was cracked into unfixable condition by a forklift..... :shock:
Please also note I dont have the stereo anymore that I had put into this car as I took it out to replace the one that got stolen from my Odyssey from a break-in....... :x
Please also note that custom located the AC unit to where the passenger side airbag is. And custom location for the HKS Boost Scramble Trigger Switch as well as the Cusco Shift Timing Lamp and also the HKS Gauges and Electronic items in the center console area....... 8)
Battery has been re-located to the trunk and I do still have the trunk lid cover to pull over the rear trunk hatch too......
I do have a set of Bride seat rails that I can include with the car, as I took out the Bride seats and had it put into my Evo........

Parts List Gallore Here We Go:
Exterior:
Bozz Speed Carbon Fiber Hood
Bozz Speed Aero Mirrors
Bozz Speed Rear Wing Extension
Bozz Speed Rear Wing Support
Japanese/Euro Tailights
Japanese/Euro GTO Center Panel
PIAA Silicone Wiper Blades
Engine and Drive Train:
Bozz Speed Dual Cannon Turbo Back Twin Pipe Twin Exhaust System
Bozz Speed Radiator
Bozz Speed/Samco Radiator Hose Kit
Bozz Speed Y-Pipe
HKS Twin Sport Turbine Kit
HKS Twin Intercooler Kit
HKS Intercooler Pipe Kit
HKS Intake System
HKS Blow Off Valve
HKS 60mm Electronic Peak Hold Boost Gauge
HKS 60mm Electronic Peak Hold EGT Gauge
HKS 60mm Electronic Peak Hold Oil Pressure Gauage
HKS 60mm Electronic Peak Hold Oil Temperature Gauge
HKS EVC IV
HKS EVC Boost Scramble Trigger Switch
HKS Type 1 Turbo Timer
HKS Turbo Timer Harness
HKS Iridium Spark Plugs
Skyline R34 Fuel Pump
OS Giken Twin Plate Clutch
Brakes:
Brembo Front GT Caliper Big Brake Kit
Bozz Speed Rear Carbon Brake Pads
Suspension:
Bozz Speed Coilover Suspension System
Wheels and Tires:
Yokohama Advan Generation II Wheels
18x8.5 5x114 45ET Silver/Blue
Pirelli P-Zero Rosso Tires
245 45 R 18
Interior/Dress Up Parts:
Bozz Speed km/h Speedometer
Razo Manual Pedals and Footrest Pedal
Top Secret Steering Wheel and Hub Adapter
Cusco Raditor Cap
Cusco Shift Timing Lamp

Based on seeing some other 3000GT VR4's out there that are for sale with higher mileage and less mods are going anywhere from 10,000.00 to 18,000.00 with a perfectly running engine of course.......LOL......
And then considering you can buy an engine for about 3000.00-4000.00 (or less if u just put back the old engine and parts I can give to you alogn with the car as mentioned earlier) and pay another 1000.00 for labor to install it into the car.......
I'd like to ask for 12,000.00 OBO here.........but please do feel free to give me your input and ideas and offer.....and please be kind and friendly here as I am....... :wink:
Like to sell as soon as possible and please feel free to ask me any questions you might have....
Please see pictures of the car here at this link....pictures taken a few days ago.........

http://s174.photobucket.com/albums/w...0GT/?start=all

Thanks!!
Attached Thumbnails 94 3000GT VR-4 Bozz Speed Demo/Project Car For Sale!-gto-71-.jpg  

Last edited by cuscoevo; Oct 12, 2012 at 04:27 PM. Reason: SOLD