Notices
For Sale - Cars For Sale Includes all models. If you have a vehicle for sale, place it in here.
Mark this thread as Unsold

JNZ Tuning Evo X For Sale!

Search this Thread

Old Jan 5, 2009, 06:20 PM
Evolved Member

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
^ under 30? i wish! I'd buy it at that point
Old Jan 8, 2009, 10:40 AM
Evolving Member

Was it tuned...how much power did she make?
Old Jan 8, 2009, 11:07 AM
Account Disabled

The numbers you see on the site was from our last dyno of the car. The dyno shop local to us went out of business unfortunately and there is no other shops nearby that are reputable.

Since those posted numbers we have added a new intercooler and new upgraded guts to the stock turbo housing. Anything else that was changed was purely cosmetic.

Price reduced to $35,500 with all of the mods on the car. X's are nice cars but this is worlds better now when compared to how it was stock.

Last edited by Erik@JNZtuning; Jan 8, 2009 at 11:10 AM.
Old Jan 8, 2009, 01:57 PM

Originally Posted by getsideways
Maybe its just me but the prices on the X's seem to be down quite a bit ,,, have you adjusted yours at all?
I might be interested if you can get under 30k
keep in mind this cars MSRP was $36K and it has $13K+ into it. I am not one to always prop cars because usually people ask way way to much for them but this car is barely used and has been made by a pro team. not just some guy with a garage and a wrench.
Old Jan 11, 2009, 04:56 PM
Evolved Member

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Originally Posted by getsideways
Maybe its just me but the prices on the X's seem to be down quite a bit ,,, have you adjusted yours at all?
I might be interested if you can get under 30k
damn bro... that's insulting lol
Old Jan 12, 2009, 06:36 AM
Evolved Member

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts
You should all know better its been for sale for nearly 2 months and hasnt sold with this economy you have to price cars super aggressive ...
Its very rare for ANY car to sell used anywhere near its msrp new these cars are currently selling for 30ish ,,,check the X before the new year thread,

no offense to jnz these are free bumps for ya GL with the sale
Old Jan 12, 2009, 07:50 AM
Account Disabled

I am sure we could bring it close to 30k but that would be stock again.

Hmmmm.....on the floor at the dealer sounds interesting K.
Old Jan 12, 2009, 07:54 AM
Evolved Member

I've seen the X in person a few times now, it is well put together. GL with the sale Erik.
Old Jan 18, 2009, 04:06 PM
Evolved Member

Originally Posted by Erik@JNZtuning
I am sure we could bring it close to 30k but that would be stock again.
Either that or if someone bought the car as-is for $35,500.. the buyer could remove and sell the $3,000 worth of audio equipment, speakers, subs, etc. I'm sure someone would love to have all that nice audio.

My understanding is that the car includes the OEM audio gear? Ok, so just put it back to stock...

Then, either sell the wheel/tire combo or trade them for someone's stock setup plus maybe like $2,000 cash (just gessing have no idea)... And there you go.

You can buy this car for $30K without having to remove any power mods. Just take out the audio and swap wheels and tires with someone (maybe).

Just throwing out some ideas for someone maybe thinking about it...

Beautiful car by the way. If I didn't already have an Evo I'd be more serious myself.
Old Jan 20, 2009, 09:05 AM
Hail to the Beard

Received 8 Likes on 3 Posts
I wish I could buy this! soooo nice! GL w/the sale
Old Jan 22, 2009, 05:25 PM
Evolving Member

MAN u make me want to sell my evo8 and got your ....nice..ride
Old Feb 4, 2009, 10:19 AM
Evolved Member

still for sale?
Old Feb 15, 2009, 05:32 PM
Evolved Member

Received 55 Likes on 38 Posts
No audio? This was a good idea. Taking out your audio upgrades and back to stock audio would put this on my radar. Looking to turn a EVO X into a 99% track car. Basically, would like to drive to/from track events. AutoX and Track Day events. I would like to know what your last dyno # was before the most recent IC upgrade. I did not check your site. Ideally I am searching for a Robispec/Buschur prepared car to get started. But, will check out your company after posting this. What would price be after audio removal?
Old Feb 16, 2009, 11:16 PM
Evolving Member

very nice car, and good luck with the sale, but the honest truth is i spend around 20,000 into my evo 8 now im trying to sell it for 19,600 and its hard,doesnt really matter what u did to the car because when u go to sell it people only look at the milege and condition of the car and they adjust the price to tht, for cars like these u have to find a special intrest person who appreciates cars that are modded and tht is very hard to find
Old Feb 17, 2009, 12:07 PM
Account Disabled

Originally Posted by DizeLLx
very nice car, and good luck with the sale, but the honest truth is i spend around 20,000 into my evo 8 now im trying to sell it for 19,600 and its hard,doesnt really matter what u did to the car because when u go to sell it people only look at the milege and condition of the car and they adjust the price to tht, for cars like these u have to find a special intrest person who appreciates cars that are modded and tht is very hard to find

Dizell: A couple of things. One, we're asking $1000 over what we paid for the car with 3500 miles on it and over $13K in just parts alone and to have labor involved, it would be well over $18K. This is a little bit different then $20K into a car that's 5-6 years old with high mileage. Most of the parts on the car have about 3-4 hours of use on them as well and were professionally installed.

Two, are you interested in the car? If not, I'm not sure why you're posting.

As for the car, we've gotten a lot of calls on it, but no one locked as a buyer. Shortly (if not sold) it'll be going back to stock and sold that way or just traded in stock on the new car.

We'll probably get more from it in the long run if we part everything out and sell it stock, but I hate to tear this thing back down after the time we've put into it and the way it looks/performs right now.

Quick Reply: JNZ Tuning Evo X For Sale!