Notices
For Sale - Cars For Sale Includes all models. If you have a vehicle for sale, place it in here.
Mark this thread as Unsold

FS: Ohio/Brooklyn EVO IX Graphite Grey SE

Search this Thread

Old Mar 31, 2010, 08:19 PM
Evolved Member

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
FS: Ohio/Brooklyn EVO IX Graphite Grey SE

I moved to Brooklyn in October to pursue my career in film, with money saved to keep the love of my life (the evo), but I'm not quite making decent money yet, and I don't want to abandon how far I've gotten thus far, so I've finally come to terms with selling my car, in hopes of getting another one as soon as I can afford to.

THE COMPLETE HISTORY:
Bought the car with 6,000 miles on it from a guy in Omaha Nebraska. It was a lemon car in LA because of squeaky brakes, so the brakes were changed and it was put back up for sale, and this guy in Omaha bought the car and drove it home. I then bought it from him, after having him take it to a mechanic that I picked. I have owned the car since then, bought it in September 2008. I bought it pretty much as you see, except I moved the gauges from the A-Pillar (where he had them), and put them in the dash. I then had it tuned at AMS, since he had a Mellon mail in tune.
It's been kept in my parents garage as long as I've owned it. It has had ZERO mechanical issues as long as I've owned it. I've never had to fix a thing except replace the battery back in December. It now resides in Ohio at my parent's garage, while I now live in Brooklyn.

-The body on the car is nearly perfect 9.5/10, you will find no dents on the car.
-Interior is perfect 10/10
-There are maybe two scratches on the front bumper. The front lip was just bought used to replace the cracked one. The used lip I got is NOT an SE lip, and it's missing one of the brackets to hold it to the bumper, but I didn't have the time or ability to be shipping it back and forth because I live in a different city than the car, so it's ziptied on in that corner, looks perfect though.
-Still on the ORIGINAL clutch/drivetrain. Car's never been launched, which is exemplified by the original clutch
-Tiny ding in passenger tail light, can't tell unless you look for it.
-Wing is in parent's garage in mint condition, took it off as soon as I got the car.

CAR HAS 29,700 miles, AMS TUNE MAKES 334 whp/328 lbs tq

AS IT SITS, ASKING $24,500

ALSO OPEN TO TRADES TOO, WOULD LOVE TO TRADE FOR A CHEAP VIII OR SOMETHING SIMILAR LIKE A TRACK READY SUBIE. I simply need a more affordable car to have fun in.

please email me @ dougkhorton@gmail.com , I'm posting this everywhere and can't keep up on it.

MODS: Tein SuperStreet Coilovers, Falken Azenis 255/45/17, ETS upper and lower Intercooler Pipes, ETS Intake, Hallman MBC, Perrin Turboback, Perrin overflow can, Brail 11 lb Carbon Battery, Real JDM IX Rear, JDM VII Tails, Gruppe S gauge panel/radio relocation with AEM Wideband and Greddy Boost & Oil Pressure

BAD:
Tiny crack in bottom passenger corner about 4 inches long
Slight grind in high rpm's into 5th. Had it since I bought the car, but never fixed it since it's never bothered me.
Had an accident, but just body work. Drove it home, STILL HAS A CLEAN TITLE, and if you never saw the carfax you'd never know, but I just want the buyer to know everything.

The car is in my parent's garage in Cincinnati OH, but if someone put a deposit down in NYC, I'd fly home and drive it back for them if need be.

Last edited by boostincincy; Apr 5, 2010 at 05:14 PM.
Old Apr 1, 2010, 11:09 AM
Evolving Member

Seriously interested in car and will be in NYC next wed-sat. Can you email me more pics of car to joberk89@gmail.com ??
Old Apr 3, 2010, 06:16 PM
Evolved Member

vroom
Old Apr 7, 2010, 10:22 AM

Bump for a SWEET and clean Evo IX SE! Keep on making those sick videos!
Old Apr 16, 2010, 06:29 AM
Evolving Member

Got some pics of the accident?
Old Apr 17, 2010, 10:52 AM
Evolved Member

Originally Posted by rgonyer
Got some pics of the accident?
no, a friend might have something on his phone, but no formal pics of the accident or anything, since I drove home immediately.
Old Apr 21, 2010, 08:14 PM

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
PM'd.