Notices
For Sale - Cars For Sale Includes all models. If you have a vehicle for sale, place it in here.
Mark this thread as Unsold

06 GG Evo IX SE

Old Jun 11, 2011, 03:01 AM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
06 GG Evo IX SE

OK Heres the deal, really do not want to sell my car, but my circumstance are kind of limiting my decision. I just got stationed in Germany and was going to take my car with me. Unfortunately the want way to much to insure it here. So I can leave it sitting in the states like it has been or just sell it and buy a new one when I get back. I figured I'd through it out there and see if any one was interested. I hate to see it just sit for three years. Any who the car is sitting at my parents house right now so if anyone wanted to look at it I'd just let my dad know and I sure he can work something out.

Car is a 06 Evo IX SE in GG. It has 65,xxx miles and is in great shape. Few small scratches on the outside but not much. This is a very clean car that gets alot of attention. Inside is almost flawless.

Engine:
HKS BOV
HKS Intake
Halloman MBC
880cc injectors
Full turbo back
Turbo XS fmic
Injen upper and lower IC piping
Arromotive fuel rail
272 cams
Brand new ACT heavy duty pressure plate w/ street disk

Interior:
Aem wideband
Defi Boost, Exht temp, and oil press Apillar guages w/ controller
HKS turbo timer
Kenwood headunit

Exterior:
Carbon lip
Rexpeed vortex generator
Tein S-Tech's
Rota P45r's in Full royal sports bronze(one wheel has slight rash)
Brand new falken ziex's
rear windows have tint
UK Evo IX badging
Slotted and drilled rotors

Like I stated before I dont want to sell it but my wife is getting pissy about having a car payment and it just sitting in the states. The car is very quick and runs perfectly. It is currently tuned on E85 where it made 382 whp and 430ftlbs corrected at 26psi

I'd like to get 23K, not in a huge hurry to sell either. I can also have my dad take more pictures if you really want them.

Car is currently in Ohio but may be taken to New Mexico soon. Thanks for looking. Mods sorry for not posting a pic with my user name and date, like i said Im in germany and cant really take new pictures of it. Thanks

Last edited by jtbell86; Jun 15, 2011 at 09:52 AM.
Old Jun 11, 2011, 09:55 AM

If you do end up going to NM, I'm stationed in Fort Bliss, TX. I'd be interested in taking a look and possibly paying cash for it. Let me know.
Old Jun 12, 2011, 09:52 AM
Evolved Member

What is your asking price?
Old Jun 12, 2011, 10:00 AM
Evolving Member

Originally Posted by newbieEVO8
What is your asking price?
Not very clear in his post, but it was posted below the pics.

Originally Posted by jtbell86
I'd like to get 23K, not in a huge hurry to sell either. I can also have my dad take more pictures if you really want them.
Old Jun 12, 2011, 10:21 PM

PM's replied
Old Jun 13, 2011, 06:47 AM

bump
Old Jun 13, 2011, 01:24 PM

bump for quick edit
Old Jun 14, 2011, 03:26 AM

Again
Old Jun 15, 2011, 09:52 AM

22k takes her home
Old Jun 17, 2011, 07:13 PM
Evolved Member

Received 6 Likes on 6 Posts
I love the stance. Where is the car currently located? What are your monthly payments?
Old Jun 19, 2011, 03:03 AM

Originally Posted by pure_evo
I love the stance. Where is the car currently located? What are your monthly payments?
Thank you, the car is located in Ohio currently. My monthly payments aren't bad but I only owe about 7k on the car.
Old Jun 19, 2011, 10:27 AM
Evolved Member

Thank you, the car is located in Ohio currently. My monthly payments aren't bad but I only owe about 7k on the car.
Fantastic. I will keep my eye on this thread for sure. So, you are stationed in Germany? I spent 14-years in the Army and got out two years due to four deployments.
Old Jun 19, 2011, 01:37 PM

Fantastic. I will keep my eye on this thread for sure. So, you are stationed in Germany? I spent 14-years in the Army and got out two years due to four deployments.
Yes I am currently stationed in Germany. Loving it so far. Thank you for your service, 14 years is a long time. I understand where your coming from on the deployment side. They seem to give them out like candy.
Old Jun 19, 2011, 06:52 PM
Evolved Member

Yes I am currently stationed in Germany. Loving it so far. Thank you for your service, 14 years is a long time. I understand where your coming from on the deployment side. They seem to give them out like candy.
Not to thread jack, but yes, deployments are given out like equipment at CIF these days. There appears to be no light at the end of the tunnel right now either. Think about it, we are "out" of Iraq yet we are still loosing Soldiers every week. The deployments were taking their toll on my family so insted of chasing after a retirement check, I decided to throw my boots across the wire. Back on topic... Yes, I am looking for either an already built IX or a IX that I can have built.
Old Jun 21, 2011, 02:51 AM

Not to thread jack, but yes, deployments are given out like equipment at CIF these days. There appears to be no light at the end of the tunnel right now either. Think about it, we are "out" of Iraq yet we are still loosing Soldiers every week. The deployments were taking their toll on my family so insted of chasing after a retirement check, I decided to throw my boots across the wire. Back on topic... Yes, I am looking for either an already built IX or a IX that I can have built.

I feel ya, my family isn't too fond of packing up and moving around every year or so either. I think it may be about time for me to find a civilian equivalent of some sort here soon as well.

Search this Thread
Quick Reply: 06 GG Evo IX SE