Notices
For Sale - Cars For Sale Includes all models. If you have a vehicle for sale, place it in here.

2006 Evo 9 Special Edition

Search this Thread

Old Oct 23, 2012, 02:27 PM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
2006 Evo 9 Special Edition

Hey guys I'm selling my 2006 Evo 9 SE, in Apex Silver. This car is pretty much stock except for a whiteline rear sway bar, K&N drop in, and stainless steel brake lines. I've owned this car for a little over 2 years now and she has been great to me. I have always taken good care of my car. The oil was changed every 3000 miles or 3 months, which ever came first, with Amsoil Signature series oil and an OEM filter. The 60K service was done at 58k miles using all OEM parts except for a Gates racing timing belt.

The exterior is in good condition, 90% of the time it is parked in my garage and I washed it every other week and twice a year she would get a full wash, clay bar, and wax. There are some marks on the front lip and a few minor scratches on the rear bumper.

Since this is the Special Edition, it has the SE BBS wheels that are in nice condition. There are a few curb rashes (previous owner) but they still look great. Also, it has the nicer SE interior with Alcantara and red stitching.

Now sadly this car carries a Lemon title. The dealer that I bought it from said that the previous owner could no longer afford the payments on the car and tried returning it. When they declined her, she kept taking it back complaining of engine noise. They said that they never found anything wrong with the car but after she took it back three times, she decided to lemon it. If thats true or not, I don't know, that's what they told me. I have had it inspected a couple times to make sure everything is cherry and it has always come up clean. I love this car, it has never given me any issues.

I am selling it because I have put a deposit on another car and I cannot keep two cars.

Asking a very low $16,500

Old Oct 23, 2012, 02:44 PM
Evolved Member

She probably just didn't know what a turbo sounded like. What's the current mileage?
Old Oct 23, 2012, 10:16 PM
Evolved Member

Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts
where in CA?
Old Oct 24, 2012, 01:38 AM

Originally Posted by Chaz17
She probably just didn't know what a turbo sounded like. What's the current mileage?
Hahaha best reply I've had to that yet lol. I'm thinking your right. It currently sits at 70,200 miles.

The car is located in San Jose, CA. She's lived in California all her life = )
Old Oct 24, 2012, 04:14 PM

Pm sent. Talked to the bank. They need a photo of front and back of the title and once they see that it will go to the committee and they will make a decision if they will lend on it or not. Email me the photo @ kwwilliams1@gmail.com
Old Oct 24, 2012, 08:13 PM
EvoM Community Team Leader

Received 6 Likes on 6 Posts
close-up engine pics?
Old Oct 24, 2012, 08:35 PM

Originally Posted by sblvro
close-up engine pics?
PM's will be replied to shortly! Sorry guys, long day of work today.

Here are some up close pics of the engine bay. If you want better pics just let me know. She's all stock in there, the gold is just some heat shield reflector on the stock UICP

Old Oct 24, 2012, 10:38 PM
EvoM Community Team

Received 26 Likes on 17 Posts
You need at least one picture with a sign next to your car that has your username and the date or this thread will have to get removed.

Please read the marketplace rules for posting your items up for sale. All for sale threads must include the following:
  • FS posts on EVOM MUST INCLUDE:
  • PICTURE OF THE ITEM WITH A SIGN CONTAINING THE DATE AND YOUR EVOM USERNAME
  • Price
  • Accurate description of item and its current condition
  • Location of seller
  • Willingness to ship
  • If applicable VIN number - Transmissions, Shortblocks, body parts which have VIN numbers on them. A picture of your username/date next to the visible VIN number is required. VIN should also be in the FS post in plain text.
Items posted which do not meet the rules will be deleted without notification and repeat offenders will find their marketplace access revoked.

You are required post your description with a picture of the item. That pic must contain something with your username and date along with the item for sale. This requirement must be met at the time of your initial post, you are not allowed to "post pics later".
Old Oct 25, 2012, 12:15 AM

Originally Posted by golgo13
You need at least one picture with a sign next to your car that has your username and the date or this thread will have to get removed.

Please read the marketplace rules for posting your items up for sale. All for sale threads must include the following:
  • FS posts on EVOM MUST INCLUDE:
  • PICTURE OF THE ITEM WITH A SIGN CONTAINING THE DATE AND YOUR EVOM USERNAME
  • Price
  • Accurate description of item and its current condition
  • Location of seller
  • Willingness to ship
  • If applicable VIN number - Transmissions, Shortblocks, body parts which have VIN numbers on them. A picture of your username/date next to the visible VIN number is required. VIN should also be in the FS post in plain text.
Items posted which do not meet the rules will be deleted without notification and repeat offenders will find their marketplace access revoked.

You are required post your description with a picture of the item. That pic must contain something with your username and date along with the item for sale. This requirement must be met at the time of your initial post, you are not allowed to "post pics later".
sorry chief, I'll update it in the morning
Old Oct 31, 2012, 05:45 PM

Sold to me
Old Oct 31, 2012, 05:49 PM
Evolved Member

Originally Posted by Chaz17
I would almost have to agree with this. Last time I drove with a girl who knew nothing about my car she asked a million times if my transmission was breaking when the DV opened up...