Notices
For Sale - Cars For Sale Includes all models. If you have a vehicle for sale, place it in here.
Mark this thread as Unsold

'12 EVO MR Fully Loaded, 3K Miles (MD)

Search this Thread

Old Dec 22, 2012, 08:38 AM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
'12 EVO MR Fully Loaded, 3K Miles (MD)

Almost BRAND NEW '12 Phantom Black EVO MR FS for $36,995. 3100 babied miles, as a daily driver on mostly highway miles, by a mature, milddle-aged gentleman, not some young kid ragging it out. VIN #JA32W5FV4CU025602. This MR has EVERY major option package available. 100% stock, although I had a rear back up camera installed, and the car comes with a custom fit sun shield (not one of those flimsy things which hang down or curl up). There are no flaws whatsoever, as you would expect of a car with such low mileage. Full factory warranty, immaculate condition, never raced. Payment and transfer of vehicle must be conducted in person. Buyer will deposit a certified check for the purchase amount to my bank, and when that is confirmed, we will proceed to the MVA to change the registration. If buying out of state and using a proxy, proxy must be in person and all paperwork must be legal and in good order. You must arrange your own shipping.

https://plus.google.com/photos/11059...07827717470881
Old Dec 24, 2012, 05:41 AM

Wow, only 232 views in two days and not one response? Thought for sure my almost brand new EVO MR would go faster than my GT-R.
Old Dec 26, 2012, 11:10 PM
Evolved Member

Received 55 Likes on 38 Posts
I'll give you a bump. Actually saved your GT-R post from cars.com just before coming to this site. Recognized the fence from your photos! It was one of the few I saved from my search. Trying to make the leap going ***** deep for a GTR as my daily. Can't believe what they are bringing. The MR is more practical and something I can actually afford. I am a sales rep who travels about 20k miles a year. I try and trade cars once a year. Thought a year in a GTR would be fun.

Dumb question: what are the two blank buttons under e-break? I have always wondered what options available might fill in the blanks with useable functions?
Old Dec 27, 2012, 06:05 AM

Originally Posted by Driv200
I'll give you a bump. Actually saved your GT-R post from cars.com just before coming to this site. Recognized the fence from your photos! It was one of the few I saved from my search. Trying to make the leap going ***** deep for a GTR as my daily. Can't believe what they are bringing. The MR is more practical and something I can actually afford. I am a sales rep who travels about 20k miles a year. I try and trade cars once a year. Thought a year in a GTR would be fun.

Dumb question: what are the two blank buttons under e-break? I have always wondered what options available might fill in the blanks with useable functions?
Please let me know if you are seriously in the market for either my GT-R or EVO MR. As for the buttons you asked about, located in the vicinity of the parking brake, I have no idea why there are two non-functioning buttons next to traction control. I am sure I purchased my MR with every available option, so that stumps me, too.
Old Dec 27, 2012, 06:29 AM
Evolved Member

Received 5 Likes on 5 Posts
1 is the intercooler sprayer switch i forgot the other.
Old Dec 27, 2012, 09:49 AM
Evolved Member

Received 55 Likes on 38 Posts
Thx orange! Do they still have those OEM?

PM'd about GT-R. Love the MR, just not a black color fan. Is that racist?
Old Dec 29, 2012, 07:07 AM

Originally Posted by Driv200
Thx orange! Do they still have those OEM?

PM'd about GT-R. Love the MR, just not a black color fan. Is that racist?
PM'd you back...but I should be selling the GT-R next week, assuming the deal doesn't fall through. Now I just need to get this EVO MR sold. Going to the Mitsubishi dealer on Monday for the first oil/filter change service.
Old Jan 1, 2013, 05:32 AM

FWIW, I was at a Mitsubishi dealer yesterday, getting my EVO MR's first oil/filter change. While there, I scanned the prices for new '13 and left over '12 EVO MR's. Of the models that were fully optioned like mine, they were approximately $6,000 more than what I am selling my '12 EVO MR for. Yes, they are brand new, but mine still only has only 3200 miles. This represents a very good savings for a '12 EVO MR that has just about every option available, and IS NOT MODIFIED, nor never was. Clean, and never abused.
Old Jan 1, 2013, 01:19 PM
Evolving Member

nice EVO! does it have the premium package or the touring package?
Old Jan 2, 2013, 04:59 AM

Originally Posted by noypiC50
nice EVO! does it have the premium package or the touring package?
Both, plus the Navigation and blue interior illumination package.
Old Jan 13, 2013, 06:25 AM

Moderators, please remove this ad. I have told the EVO. And believe it or not, I sold it to CarMax, as they were offering the most money. Everyone else was offering anywhere from $3,000 to $8,000 less.