Notices
For Sale - Cars For Sale Includes all models. If you have a vehicle for sale, place it in here.
Mark this thread as Sold

FS[West]: 2013 WW Evo X GSR (minimal mods, very clean, under warranty)

Old Mar 24, 2015, 08:46 PM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
2013 WW Evo X GSR (minimal mods, very clean, under warranty)

Hey guys I haven’t logged in for awhile, hope everyone is doing well. I have decided to go ahead and part ways with my Evo X. This was my third Evo, but my first X so it holds a special place in my heart. This car never materialized into the modified track car I wanted as I own a more track oriented vehicle and also have a bike to tend to as well. My Evo has not been daily driven for sometime and has really become a garage queen. It is kept out of the heat and elements in Phoenix, AZ. Obviously never seen snow and I believe it has seen rain one time in the two years I have owned her.

I purchased the vehicle the day it was traded in by an older gentleman who decided it just wasn’t for him at a local Mitsubishi dealer in Phoenix. He hadn’t even put 1500 miles on the car so I basically got a new car out of the deal and I am proud to say I can account for and vouch for every mile on the odometer now. Please see attached window sticker from when I purchased the car for verification.

My original plan for the car was to go full bolt on and have the car tuned. However like I mentioned earlier this never took place. The car will come with a couple of things that may seem open ended, which is why I am explaining this. For example, the gauge setup on the dash includes an AEM Wideband which is fully wired up. However I never plugged an O2 sensor into the harness since I never added an exhaust or downpipe with an O2 bung to run it to. Also, the car will come with a brand new in box Grimmspeed boost solenoid, which was going to be used during tuning as well, but like I said, this never got off the ground as I focused my time and resources on my other toys. Also, the boost pressure gauge I installed using a sandwich plate adapter instead of tapping the block. So this car will be perfect for someone who wants to go full bolt on, great starting point without any of the wear and tear on the car! This car is no approaching the 30k mile mark and HAS NOT had the 30k maintenance done yet so please be prepared to do that within 5k miles or so if you buy this car. Car is still under remainder of factory warranty as well.

On to the good stuff!

2013 Wicked White Lancer Evolution X GSR
VIN: JA32W8FV8DU013844
26k Miles
Mods: ATI Triple dash pod with Prosport Halo Series Boost and Oil Pressure, AEM Wideband, ETS Intake, dipped oem wheels
Exterior 9.9/10
(rock chip in windshield and on bumper, both smaller than the eraser on a pencil)
Interior 10/10
Located in Phoenix, AZ not interested in shipping at this time

Price is 29k
NO TRADES

Old Mar 24, 2015, 08:59 PM

I also forgot to list that the car has a fresh set of Nitto NT05's oem size that were installed at the 18k mark!
Old Mar 25, 2015, 09:00 AM

bump!
Old Mar 27, 2015, 01:52 PM

bump willing to listen to competitive cash offers
Old Apr 2, 2015, 10:02 PM

Pm'd about the car please respond thanks!
Old Apr 6, 2015, 01:15 PM
Evolving Member

You have a PM! let me know!
Old Apr 7, 2015, 09:54 AM

pm's replied. Grimmspeed 3 port has been parted out and sold seperately.
Old Apr 7, 2015, 04:28 PM

Per request from Evostare, more interior pics. The only abuse this car has ever taken was teaching my fiance how to drive stick in mid 2014 and it also had my 90 pound pitbull in it for one ride to the vet and back. Don't worry, it has been cleaned since

Old Apr 12, 2015, 10:48 PM

car is no longer for sale.