Notices
For Sale - Cars For Sale Includes all models. If you have a vehicle for sale, place it in here.
Mark this thread as Unsold

FS[Northeast]: 2011 Ralliart

Old Apr 4, 2015, 08:56 AM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
NJ 2011 Ralliart FS

PRICE drop........I need to sell... I would like to get my next car while I still have some tax return moneyleft. lol
Make an offer......

Year: 2011
Make: Mitsubihi
Model: Ralliart
Price: $17,250
Mileage: 41,250
Color: Black
Title: Clean/ in hand / accdents free
Private or Dealer Listing: Private Listing
Location Closter NJ
I have to sell. I leased this car new. When it cam time to buy it out the A- holes at the dealer tried to screw around with the buy out. My brother in law was with me and was kind enough to say "screw these guys, I will write a check to Mitsu direct and you can pay me back." So he wrote the check and the car is mine. Its time to pay him back. I know what I need to get for this car to pay him back. I also know what I would like to get. Its up on auto-trader for $18.000. I will entertain any reasonable offer from you guys.

-No mods. Only a K&N drop in.
-Mobil 1 oil and filter since first change.
-Rear rims have a few scratches on them.
-One small dent on passenger a piller. A small branch fell on it and left a dent.
(See pics)
-No accidents.
-At around 27,000 miles I got a “clutch 1 high pressure low” error. So it was time for an SST fluid change. I figured since I got the light I would save the $500.00 in oil and filter and let the dealer do it. I took it to the dealer as it is under warranty. The geniuses at the dealer decided to change out the valve body for the gearbox. The valve body contains the TCU so they re-flashed. They then proceeded to put the flash for an MR on by mistake. Yes it was cool for a few days but I knew something was not right as soon as I drove off the lot. I brought it back and they then decided to replace the entire gearbox. (A-holes) So this car got an entirely new gearbox because it needed a fluid change. Unbelievable.

I have done all other fluid changes my self. It is all up to date.
Car runs great and I don’t beat on it.
I can be available for you to look at it whenever you want. I work in Closter NJ and will have you come there to see it.

I love this car but finances are tight and my wife recently lost her job so it has to go. Life sucks sometimes. I am hoping someone on here wants it because I can take solace in knowing it went to someone who will love it as much as I did.
Thanks guys.
Attached Thumbnails 2011 Ralliart-dsc_4622-copy.jpg   2011 Ralliart-dsc_4640.jpg   2011 Ralliart-dsc_4677.jpg   2011 Ralliart-dsc_4660.jpg   2011 Ralliart-dsc_4656.jpg  

Last edited by Stig013; Apr 12, 2015 at 02:04 PM. Reason: price drop