Notices
For Sale - Cars For Sale Includes all models. If you have a vehicle for sale, place it in here.
Mark this thread as Unsold

FS[Northeast]: Fully Built 668AWHP Evolution X Mr

Search this Thread

Old Jun 14, 2015, 06:09 PM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Fully Built 668AWHP Evolution X Mr

The time has come for me to part with this monster. I've got a GTR and an incoming BMW 750LI so I have no room for this anymore.

I apologize for the lack of pics (on my computer, will post from my cell phone)

Please text me for a faster response. 607 349 8703

Selling my somewhat record-breaking 2013 Evolution X MR.

$500 finders fee!

It's a sad day, but time to make someone else happy. But please, don't waste my time. If your going to make a stupid offer on the car I will not respond.

My asking price is $37,500 OBO. This does NOT mean offer me 30. Because I will not take it. My asking price is EXTREMELY low for this kind of car.

First off, I have 100% feedback everywhere I go. I don't have negative reviews. References and reviews will be provided for you!

Here is the info and specs Im sure you all want to know,

2013 Lancer Evolution X MR, Touring edition. The car has EVERY option EXCEPT NAV. It's the full leather interior with extra sound deadening, has an Ipod input, upgraded black trim interior, etc. The sticker was $43,700~. It is the Phantom Black. I will send you the VIN and all other good stuff when I have someone who is serious.

The car currently has 23,500 miles on it. Upon a deal, I will not drive it one bit more.

Perfectly clean title - no accidents, no surprises.

Condition wise - the car is in EXCELLENT condition. The interior is near perfect. No rips, tears, dings, or anything. I keep it in near- flawless condition. I apply leather conditioner every couple weeks, and wipe things down. Even so, the driver's side seat is a little bit worn on the bottom bolster just due to being driven.

Exterior - the car is in 9.5/10. VERY few scratches. A very small almost unnoticeable scuff is in the front underneath one of the headlights, and there was a ding the size of a dime in the door that I had popped out. Residually, there is a very small scratch. Also, where the original spoiler was there is some very small scratches where it came off. A few very small dings also appear on the doors. I will have these removed upon a deposit.

Now, onto the good stuff.

The car was fully built by Chris and the other guys at Moore Automotive in Fairfax, VA. Several hundred manhours were put into this car, and it's one of VERY few near it's power level. In terms of the power, no one has reached over this car's level on a dyno. I won't get into dyno wars of what reads what, but this car shows 695 on one of the pulls. Now, it runs at 675/450 for the street.

Always changed with Mobil One Synthetic, every 3K. Maintenance was always done properly.

I'm not going to lie to you and call it "babied" (who the hell builds a 700WHP Evo and babies it!), but it is never beat on hard. I might do a 2-3-4 pull once or twice a week, but that's all. I always wait until the transmission and engine are in perfect operating temp before that too.

The car doesn't skip a beat. Runs perfectly every single day. The transmission shifts unbelievably fast and it grabs HARD. The suspension is mind blowing and the car grips extraordinarily well. A newer 911 Carerra 4S could not keep up with me on the back roads.

Brakes weren't needed as my stock pads and rotors have a ton of life in them.

No CELs, no codes, no issues. Zero. There is not a mechanical flaw anywhere in the car. No suprises either. I would love to give you a full 30 minute ride before purchasing. I have nothing to hide.

It was built properly with care. I spent over $8,000 on just labor and tuning for everything. Without further ado, here is a mod list!

Engine/Transmission /Electronics-

Built stock block (when taken apart at 14K it looked brand new. No need for a new block) - Manley rods, Wiseco pistons, cosworth gaskets, ARP Headstuds, GSC S2 cams with GSC Beehive springs.

AMS 900XP Turbo kit - Precision 6266 BB with modified Dump (50HP gain over stock dump)

Built SST Transmission (SSP 700HP Prototype clutch packs, Viton seals, SSP Billet deep pan, new fluid and filter)

ETS Regular Exhaust with two resonators professionally fabricated by Dave @ Moore Automotive

AMS Front Mount Intercooler

Metal Valve Cover

AEM Boost and UEGO gauges in Autometer pods

Fuel Sysyem

FIC 2150CC PnP Injectors

Modified stock hanger with Walbro 450

E85 fuel filter

Aeromotive Fuel Pressure Regulator

AMS Fuel Rail

Suspension/Tires

AST 5100 coilovers (unbelievable)

Perrin Rear sway bar with end links

Whiteline front sway bar with end links

Whiteline Front Roll control Kit

Dunlop ZII tires 245/35/18 70%+ tread left

Exterior/Interior

APR Front carbon fiber splitter

Rexpeed rear ducktail Carbon spoiler

Rexpeed Varis style side window carbon fiber pieces

Front and rear red Mitsubishi vinyl covers

Option Labs S401 Hyper Silver TE37 reps (Good shape, normal wear) 18x9.5 +22

Rexpeed HVAC Carbon Bezel

Rexpeed Carbon fiber Crown Cover

I might be missing a few small things, but that's the 99% majority. The car has over $30,000 invested in it on top of the price of the car.

Once again, it's an extremely clean car. You will have the bragging rights, a car that can stomp almost anything on the road, and it's also a sleeper. Without further ado, here are some pics.

Old Jun 15, 2015, 10:16 AM
Evolving Member

Pm'd
Old Aug 31, 2015, 09:51 AM

I realize this is an old thread, but is the car still for sale?
Old Sep 8, 2015, 12:13 PM

Received 2 Likes on 1 Post
Originally Posted by dr.chris
i realize this is an old thread, but is the car still for sale?
+1
Old Sep 8, 2015, 03:05 PM

I sent him a text message, and the car is sold