Notices
For Sale - Cars For Sale Includes all models. If you have a vehicle for sale, place it in here.
Mark this thread as Sold

[FS] NJ: 2010 Evo X GSR (SSS), Very low miles, meticulously cared for and maintained

Search this Thread

Old Jul 23, 2015, 12:52 PM
Evolving Member

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts
NJ: 2010 Evo X GSR (SSS), Very low miles, meticulously cared for and maintained

[SOLD!

Car: 2010 Evo X GSR [VIN: JA32W8FV7AU017346]
Mileage: 10,800 miles
Package: SSS package & Fast Key.
Other Options: You know the car, so no need to explain. Non Nav, Non Aero.
Color: Wicked White
Condition: Interior 10/10, Exterior 10/10, Engine Bay 10/10, Undercarriage 10/10, Mechanically 10/10.. You get the point..
Current Mods: Basically stock with an exhaust and Cobb Stage 2 (93) OTS Tune
Warranty (optional): Extended Factory Type Third Party Warranty (100,000 miles or April 2020)

Lots of pics of this beauty: http://www.digibirder.com/phil/EvoSale/
** Pics below as well**

I can guarantee you that you will not find a better cared for car. Still has the new car smell. This car has never been abused, raced, launched or driven in the snow. I can count on one hand the amount of times it was driven in the rain. The passenger seat has been sat in less than a dozen times. The rear seats, maybe a few times.. This was a car that I used to get out and enjoy when the time permitted from home to work and back or joy ride on weekends. The car was washed and cleaned after almost every round trip drive. It came to the point that I was so **** with this car that I can’t even enjoy driving it anymore.

Besides a few very small rock chips, there is not a door ding, dent, scratch or anything for that matter on the car. It is absolutely accident free and the title is clean as can be. It has been garaged about 95% of its life and under a weatherproof car cover the rest. No holes for front plate as well! Owned since new.

The car has been meticulously maintained exceeding the manufacturer's maintenance and recall schedule (still needs most recent belt recall done). It has always been properly stored when not driven. The car has a new transfer case with under 1,000 miles on it due to factory overfill. The original only had a minor leak at the seal but was replaced under factory warranty before it expired. Always used Sunoco 93 or 94 gas. Always changed with Mobile 1 Synthetic Extended Life oil with a Mobile 1 (or factory) filter. Crush washer changed with each oil change. Oil has been changed at least twice a year no matter what the miles were. All four tires were just recently replaced with new OEM. The tires were mounted and balanced and car was recently aligned at Euro-Tire in Fairfield, NJ.

The car has never seen anything more than a Cobb OTS Stage 2 tune. The current mods are the Buschur SS ‘Quiet’ catback with Perrin one piece catted downpipe (recently replaced new gaskets and bolts/springs). Brand new Cobb AP V3. 20% tints. Cobb Shift Knob (w/ blue ring) & Weathertech front floorliners. For those who choose to purchase bolt ons, all stock parts will be included, which includes the untouched front floor mats. I have a full Cobb Stage 3 kit that has yet to be installed (SF intake, Turbo inlet and 3 port). The car drives 100% and is completely stock otherwise.

The Bad:
Absolutely Nothing! Needs a current inspection. I can get that done. No reason that it will not pass.

A La Carte Pricing:
Stock Price of Car: $28,000 [FIRM]
  • Add $0 deductible factory type Warranty: $1000 (I paid quite a bit more)
  • Add full Exhaust: $500
  • Add Cobb AP V3: $350 (MSRP is $500)
  • Add Untouched Cobb Stage 3 kit: $250 (paid $400)

All of the above for $30,000 [negotiable].....
Or stock which will include weathertech mats, fitted car cover, cobb shift knob and no warranty for only $28,000 [FIRM]…
Or Stock with warranty OR stock with mods and no warranty for only $29,000 [FIRM]....

I will include the fitted car cover with any purchase.

Say what you want but this car is basically in like-new condition and has a full warranty available. You can buy stock with no options and get a great deal. There are cars listed on here with many more miles and listed for just as much.

Seeing / Test Driving Terms & Conditions:
  • The car must be seen in Morristown, NJ (zip 07960)
  • The car will not be shown when inclement weather is expected
  • NO JOYRIDES. I will drive the car. You can drive the car once we come up with an agreement. No kids. No tire kickers.
  • I can assist with shipping for non-locals. Car must be paid in full and cleared before shipping.

Please check your finances before coming to see the car so not to waste my time or yours. Available most evenings and weekends.

This is absolutely ludicrous that I am actually considering selling this. I do not have to sell the car, but it just makes sense right now due to my current expended family situation and in process of buying a house. I just do not get to enjoy the car as much as it should be enjoyed. If it doesn't sell, it will be a sign that I should just keep it

I know this is not a Ferrari, but I treat it like one. I expect anyone who comes to see the car to please respect that. Title in hand. Cash or Bank/Certified Check only. I am a non-smoker. All paperwork comes with car. PM or Text or call: 201-3one7-four6nine1

If Ad is up, it is still for sale. Thanks for looking

Last edited by EEVOH; Aug 9, 2015 at 09:52 AM. Reason: Sold
Old Jul 28, 2015, 08:47 AM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Very nice. Great deal for somebody out there
Old Jul 29, 2015, 05:27 AM
Evolving Member

Originally Posted by nala
Very nice. Great deal for somebody out there
Thank you. The car has been an obsession of mine. My wife has thankfully tolerated it.. She is actually suggesting that I just keep it.. but I just think its the right thing to do right now. Let someone else enjoy the car the way it should be enjoyed.
Old Jul 29, 2015, 06:27 AM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
I have the same car (same year and color), and I'm equally obsessive. Mine just eclipsed 14,000 miles. I thought I had the lowest mile 2010 model, but you've got me beat!!
Old Jul 30, 2015, 06:14 AM
Evolving Member

Originally Posted by nala
I have the same car (same year and color), and I'm equally obsessive. Mine just eclipsed 14,000 miles. I thought I had the lowest mile 2010 model, but you've got me beat!!
I'm glad to know that I am not the only one There was a 2010 for sale a little while back with similar mileage. I honestly wish I had more time to drive it.. Until recently the car stayed at my brothers house in his garage and I was lucky to get it out a couple of times a month. I now have a garage.. but we have so little storage space with our current living situation so I need to store things behind the car.. so its a hassle to get it out