Notices
For Sale - Cars For Sale Includes all models. If you have a vehicle for sale, place it in here.
Mark this thread as Unsold

FS[MidWest]: 2010 WW Evo X - Tasteful Mods and Exquisitely Maintained - 32k miles

Old Jul 18, 2017, 08:09 AM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
2010 WW Evo X - Tasteful Mods and Exquisitely Maintained - 32k miles

I am considering selling my 2010 WW Evo GSR with SSS package.

The car has approximately 32,000 miles as of July of 2017.

I am the third owner, and know the history of the previous two owners. All owners, including myself, are mature adult professionals. The car was not daily driven until I purchased it about a year ago. The first owner installed most of the modifications listed below when he purchased it, and sold it after a couple of months of ownership with approximately 1,000 miles. The second owner put approximately 5,500 miles on the car in the four years he owned it. Since I purchased the car, I have used it almost exclusively to drive to and from work. All owners, including myself, were meticulous about maintenance and upkeep. The car has always been garage kept, and has been detailed regularly. Until I purchased it, it had never been driven in rain or snow.

The car has performed flawlessly and hasn't had so much of a hiccup or warranty issue. Aside from a few marks in the clear bra, and a couple of chips and minor curb rash on a couple of wheels, both the the interior and exterior are in excellent condition and there isn't so much of a swirl mark on the paint. The car has never been eaten in or smoked in, and has never transported any pets.

The car is currently covered by a bumper-to-bumper extended warranty that I purchased through my reputable credit union. The warranty covered the car from 5 years from the date of purchase, or until the car reaches 100,000 miles, whichever occurs first. So there is 2.5 years, or 68,000 miles of bumper-to-bumper coverage currently remaining on the warranty. I did extensive research on the extended warranty, and found that this company actually pays claims with no hassle (compared to lots of other extended warranties that are full of loopholes and exclusions). The warranty is transferable for a small fee, which I will cover if someone wants to take it over (otherwise I can get a pro-rated refund since I haven't used it to date). All maintenance is up to date, and the car has a new battery, new spark plugs and a fresh alignment.

My asking price(s):
- The car with OEM Enkeis with winter tires, all modifications listed below, and all stock parts: $29,000
- The car with both sets of wheels (OEM Enkei from Evo GSR with winter tires, and OEM BBS from EVO MR with brand new Michelin Super Sports), all modifications listed below, and all stock parts: $30,500
- The warranty can be added to either of the options above for $1,000
- The custom-made steering wheel (Dallas Customs), custom made titanium shift knob (LatheWorks), and the upgraded e-brake handle displayed in the picture are not included in my asking price, but can be negotiated separately

Modifications on car when I purchased:
- Buschur Crossflow catback exhaust
- Buschur UICP (brushed)
- Buschur LICP (brushed)
- Buschur Intake and Air Filter Kit (brushed)
- Buschur Tune: 300 awhp / 277 awtq @ 21 psi (dyno sheet included)
- Prosport boost gauge
- AMS FMIC w/ stencil
- Swift Springs with street-performance alignment
- PIAA Xtreme White DRL bulbs (DRLs currently disabled via pulled fuse)
- Works Underhood Shift Bushings
- Clear Bra on front bumper, fenders hood, side skirts and lower rear portion of rear doors
- Electronic Boost Controller (not installed, and has never been used)
- RallyArmor mud flaps

Modifcations I have added:
- BBS wheels from Evo X MR, with TPMS, and brand new Michelin Pilot Super Sports
- TWM Full-Replacement Cage & Short Shifter
- Interior Door Panels (vinyl/leather-like) from Evo X MR
Attached Thumbnails 2010 WW Evo X - Tasteful Mods and Exquisitely Maintained - 32k miles-evo-user-name.jpg   2010 WW Evo X - Tasteful Mods and Exquisitely Maintained - 32k miles-evo-july-1.jpg   2010 WW Evo X - Tasteful Mods and Exquisitely Maintained - 32k miles-evo-july-2.jpg   2010 WW Evo X - Tasteful Mods and Exquisitely Maintained - 32k miles-evo-july-3.jpg   2010 WW Evo X - Tasteful Mods and Exquisitely Maintained - 32k miles-evo-july-4.jpg  

2010 WW Evo X - Tasteful Mods and Exquisitely Maintained - 32k miles-evo-july-5.jpg   2010 WW Evo X - Tasteful Mods and Exquisitely Maintained - 32k miles-evo-july-6.jpg   2010 WW Evo X - Tasteful Mods and Exquisitely Maintained - 32k miles-evo-july-7.jpg   2010 WW Evo X - Tasteful Mods and Exquisitely Maintained - 32k miles-evo-july-8.jpg   2010 WW Evo X - Tasteful Mods and Exquisitely Maintained - 32k miles-evo-july-9.jpg  

2010 WW Evo X - Tasteful Mods and Exquisitely Maintained - 32k miles-evo-july-10.jpg