Notices
For Sale - Cars For Sale Includes all models. If you have a vehicle for sale, place it in here.
Mark this thread as Unsold

[FS] Ortiz Custom Pods

Search this Thread

Old Sep 28, 2017, 06:42 AM
Former Sponsor

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Ortiz Custom Pods

Hello Everyone,

I wanted to introduce myself. I am Carlos Ortiz, I own and operate Ortiz Custom Pods located in Rhode Island.

Ortiz Custom Pods was started as a hobby, and quickly grew into the booming business it is today. It has only been 4 years since we started and we have already beat goals we could have never imagined possible, all thanks to social media and being able to network easily.

Here at Ortiz Custom Pods we make gauge pods for vehicles regardless of Year/Make/Model. Pods are available in a variety of locations. All pods are made by hand out of an OEM trim specific to your vehicle. We focus on all details to ensure the product received will be the correct one for you car. Because they are made from OEM trims, you simply pop your trim out and snap ours in for an easy install.

We are able to source most trims for builds, however, there are times where customers will need to supply the "core" or their OEM trim to complete the build. This may happen on Older vehicles where parts are now discontinued, rare cars, and often times RHD pods.

Shipping is free for all USA and PR residents. Drop shipping is also available. All international customers are required to pay shipping costs.

Any and all questions can be answered by messaging us here, sending an email to Sales@ortizcustompods.com, our contact box on our website www.ortizcustompods.com or on Face Book by clicking on our Ortiz Custom Pods page and sending a message.

Photos can be found in our gallary and also on our website.

We hope to hear from you!

Thank you,
Carlos Ortiz