Notices
For Sale - Cars For Sale Includes all models. If you have a vehicle for sale, place it in here.
Mark this thread as Unsold

FS[MidWest]: 2010 WW Evo X - Tasteful Mods and Exquisitely Maintained - 36k miles

Search this Thread

Old Mar 14, 2018, 06:51 AM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
2010 WW Evo X - Tasteful Mods and Exquisitely Maintained - 37k miles

I am considering selling my 2010 WW Evo GSR with SSS package. Updated pricing provided in a post below.

The car has approximately 37,000 miles as of April 2018. VIN: JA32W8FV0AU029595

The car has NEVER been launched, raced, tracked, autocrossed or otherwise abused in any way.

I am the third owner, and know the history of the previous two owners. All owners, including myself, are mature adult professionals. The car was not driven regularly until I purchased it in late 2014. The first owner installed most of the modifications listed below when he purchased it, and sold it after a couple of months of ownership with approximately 1,000 miles. The second owner put approximately 5,500 miles on the car in the four years he owned it. Since I purchased the car, I have used it almost exclusively to drive to and from work. All owners, including myself, were meticulous about maintenance and upkeep. The car has always been garage kept, and has been detailed regularly. Until I purchased it, it had never been driven in rain or snow.

The car has performed flawlessly and hasn't had so much of a hiccup or warranty issue. Aside from a few marks in the clear bra, a couple of chips and minor curb rash on a couple of wheels, and a door ding, both the the interior and exterior are in excellent condition and there isn't so much of a swirl mark on the paint. The car has never been eaten in or smoked in, and has never transported any pets.

The car is currently covered by a bumper-to-bumper extended warranty that I purchased through my reputable credit union. The warranty covered the car from 5 years from the date of purchase, or until the car reaches 100,000 miles, whichever occurs first. So there is approx. 2 years, or 64,000 miles of bumper-to-bumper coverage currently remaining on the warranty. I did extensive research on the extended warranty, and found that this company actually pays claims with no hassle (compared to lots of other extended warranties that are full of loopholes and exclusions). The remainder of the warranty can be purchased for $650 (otherwise I can get a pro-rated refund since I haven't used it to date).

All maintenance is up to date, and the car has a new battery, new spark plugs and a fresh alignment.

Modifications on car when I purchased:
- Buschur Crossflow catback exhaust
- Buschur UICP (brushed)
- Buschur LICP (brushed)
- Buschur Intake and Air Filter Kit (brushed)
- Buschur Tune: 300 awhp / 277 awtq @ 21 psi
- Prosport boost gauge
- AMS FMIC w/ stencil
- Swift Springs with street-performance alignment
- PIAA Xtreme White DRL bulbs (DRLs currently disabled via pulled fuse)
- Works Underhood Shift Bushings
- Clear Bra on front bumper, fenders hood, side skirts and lower rear portion of rear doors
- Electronic Boost Controller (not installed, and has never been used)
- RallyArmor mud flaps

Modifcations I have added:
- TWM Full-Replacement Cage & Short Shifter
- Interior Door Panels (vinyl/leather-like) from Evo X MR
- Front license plate mount (secured via adhesive; bumper not drilled)

Last edited by nala; Jun 8, 2018 at 06:26 AM.
Old Mar 16, 2018, 08:25 AM

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Very clean. Why does it have 2008 side skirts though?
Old Mar 16, 2018, 09:37 AM

Originally Posted by NandoGeezy
Very clean. Why does it have 2008 side skirts though?
Sharp eye! I previously owned a 2008, and once I got this 2010 I realized that I preferred the sleek look of the 2008 side skirts (the 2010 skirts seemed to make the car look bloated, in my opinion - particularly on WW). The wider skirts also made getting in and out of the car a little more burdensome, as I always felt like I was going to step on them.

So after many months of looking for a like-new set of side skirts from a 2008, I finally found some and the rest is history. No offense to anyone who prefers the wider skirts, but I cringed every time I saw them on the car; since replacing them, I've been very happy with the appearance and no longer even give them a second thought...
Old Mar 23, 2018, 12:43 PM

So, I've posted this ad a few times, have had a lot of interest (including some full-priced offers), but always end up declining offers and/or taking the listing down because I was reluctant to let it go. I sold my first Evo X after 3.5 years of ownership and immediately regretted that decision until I was able to find this replacement. I'm sure I will regret it again but, at least as of right now, I'm inclined to really let this one go. So, for everyone who has sent PMs in the past, if you're still interested please get back in touch with me and send any reasonable offers!
Old Apr 2, 2018, 06:05 AM

Update: MR BBS wheels and associated TPMS are sold. Everything else still available.
Old Apr 5, 2018, 10:40 AM

Update: Dallas Customs steering wheel SOLD
Old Apr 16, 2018, 11:57 AM

Updated pricing to reflect sold items:

My asking price(s):
- The car with OEM Enkeis, all modifications referenced as included above, and all stock parts: $27,000
- The warranty can be added to either of the options above for $650

Last edited by nala; May 14, 2018 at 10:22 AM.
Old Apr 18, 2018, 10:52 AM

The steering wheel shown in one of the pictures is Sold, correct? Where in Ohio are you located?
Old Apr 18, 2018, 12:35 PM

Yes, the steering wheel has been sold, and I've since re-installed the OEM wheel. As for location, I am in the Columbus area.
Old May 15, 2018, 05:48 AM

bump
Old May 25, 2018, 06:02 AM

Bump, clean title in hand