Notices
For Sale - Cars For Sale Includes all models. If you have a vehicle for sale, place it in here.
Mark this thread as Unsold

FS[SouthEast]: 2012 WW SSL GSR - 55k Miles - Asheville NC

Search this Thread

Old Mar 22, 2018, 06:42 PM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
2012 WW SSL GSR - 55k Miles - Asheville NC

Hey guys, I just moved up to NC last month from South FL and while it's a tough decision I am selling my 2012 WW SSL (sight, sound, leather) GSR with 55,063 miles and will probably add about 50-70 miles a week depending on how often I go to the gym / mountain biking.

This car is awesome.. it's a rare package: GSR with the leather Recaros and Sunroof and I also added the factory front aero lip.

It's in amazing condition for being daily driven for 6 years (averaging a little over 9k miles/year) it's been highly maintained (all records available - see below).

It's never been eaten/smoked in and the back seats have practically never been used.

Reason I am selling it: I don't use the car to it's potential and I just ordered a more practical car. I now work from home and drive it back and forth to the gym 4-5x a week (12 mile round trip) and to the mountain bike trails. It's still garage kept.. and was always kept in a garage while I lived in South FL.

The car is adult owned, I purchased when I was 26 years old and I have babied it the whole time. I wanted to own an Evo since I was 14 and it took me a while to achieve that goal.

It's never been launched and mainly driven to and from work + gym. Otherwise, I drive the wife's SUV on the weekend as we have a kid and it's much more practical...

Modifications:
-GT Worx Tarmac Springs
-Works Short Shifter (Kracka's Ultimate Shifter Package)
-GrimmSpeed Electronic Boost Control Solenoid 3-Port
-ETS Intake, Recirculated O2 Eliminator Downpipe, Test Pipe, V2 Exhaust
-Tuned by Dirk @ AWD Motorsports - 362 HP 375 TQ (to the crank)
-Custom Hitch (easily removable) by JM Fabrications (pictures:
http://www.evoxforums.com/forums/sho...d.php?t=235433)
-AEM Digital Boost and AFR Gauges (the AFR Gauge needs a new sensor as it's not getting proper reads)
-OEM A-Pillar Dual Gauge Pod
-Black leather shift boot w/ white stitching to match seats
-3 shift knobs (Latheworks Gunmetal with two bottom grooves, Works weighted shift knob, and the stock 5 speed leather knob)

2012 WW SSL GSR - 55k Miles - Asheville NC-7hey4vm.jpg

2012 WW SSL GSR - 55k Miles - Asheville NC-cioew11.jpg

2012 WW SSL GSR - 55k Miles - Asheville NC-kpnwbyl.jpg

2012 WW SSL GSR - 55k Miles - Asheville NC-gyi7iiw.jpg

2012 WW SSL GSR - 55k Miles - Asheville NC-bev1u1t.jpg

Latheworks:
2012 WW SSL GSR - 55k Miles - Asheville NC-snexofx.jpg

Works and stock leather:

2012 WW SSL GSR - 55k Miles - Asheville NC-ic4m9dj.jpg

It also has Weather Tech floor liners and I have all the stock carpets in the trunk in mint condition.

I have a folder with EVERY record of the car being serviced or worked on.

2012 WW SSL GSR - 55k Miles - Asheville NC-5caxrjj.jpg

2012 WW SSL GSR - 55k Miles - Asheville NC-qnsnfoa.jpg

I had one fender bender accident 5 years ago (2013) in the parking lot of my previous job (http://www.evoxforums.com/forums/sho...01&postcount=6) while backing out of my spot. The damage was only paint/plastic related. The bumper and bumper extension were replaced with OEM parts from Mitsubishi.

Picture of damage for reference:

2012 WW SSL GSR - 55k Miles - Asheville NC-vgtht9v.jpg

The car has been daily driven.. there are random rock chips and some minor curb rash on 2 of the wheels.

I am looking for $24,000 - if I don't reply to your offer - you probably low balled me and I am in no rush to sell it. No test drives unless money in hand. The car is currently located in Fletcher, NC -- just south of Asheville.

I owe $3,230.74 left on the car which I can pay immediately to obtain the title. My new car arrives in about 8-12 weeks.. I am in NO RUSH to sell the Evo as I do like to have a car when my wife is out running errands and I don't mind keeping in the garage even after my new car arrives to wait for the right buyer.

Please PM if you have any questions or want more pictures.

I'll try to detail the car and get it cleaned up with some new pictures in the next week or so.
Old Mar 22, 2018, 06:46 PM
EvoM Staff Alumni

Received 1,384 Likes on 1,317 Posts
Originally Posted by vile

Proper FS post. Thanks
Old Mar 23, 2018, 07:30 AM

Originally Posted by MinusPrevious
Proper FS post. Thanks
Just realized my forum name here is "vile" vs. "vilesyntax" on the Evo X Forums -- if I need to update the VIN pic, please let me know!
Old Mar 31, 2018, 08:29 AM

*sale pending*