EvolutionM - Mitsubishi Lancer and Lancer Evolution Community

EvolutionM - Mitsubishi Lancer and Lancer Evolution Community (https://www.evolutionm.net/forums/)
-   For Sale - Engine / Drivetrain / Power (https://www.evolutionm.net/forums/sale-engine-drivetrain-power-271/)
-   -   FS[MidWest]: Full Race Turbo Kit, EFR 9180 BNIB (https://www.evolutionm.net/forums/sale-engine-drivetrain-power/697782-full-race-turbo-kit-efr-9180-bnib.html)

DRAG Aug 19, 2014 06:45 AM

Full Race Turbo Kit, EFR 9180 BNIB

1 Attachment(s)
I am selling my Full Race turbo kit that is brand new in the box. I just received this beautiful kit and have come into a situation where I need to sell my car.

Borg Warner EFR 9180 dual BB turbo for 1000hp
Coated manifold, downpipe, charge pipes, etc.
Intercooler, dual Tial Wastegates,etc
All clamps, heat shield, and hardware is included.
All original paperwork is still in its sleeve, certificate of authenticity, install instructions
I only opened the boxes to slobber on it, but other than that is it in original packaging. Turbo has never been removed from its sealed bag. I have the original large box and packaging material from Full Race so that this can ship to you safe. There isn't a scratch or smudge on any piece. Most of my drool hit the floor and not the parts.

$5500 FIRM EDIT
PRICE DROP TO $4700 SHIPPED. I sold the car and now want this gone.

I accept Paypal. Money order, cashiers check, personal check are fine but I will wait for them to clear before I ship.

Please email Luke@team4piston.com for more information

https://www.evolutionm.net/forums/at...ine=1417463308

http://i1142.photobucket.com/albums/...pswg5yclid.jpg

jwongx27 Aug 20, 2014 06:37 PM

willing to sell without lower ic and fmic and intake. ?

DRAG Aug 21, 2014 09:47 AM

Originally Posted by jwongx27 (Post 11284172)
willing to sell without lower ic and fmic and intake. ?

I will, but I'm not taking retail value off the price as I'm much less likely to be able to sell them separately. I'd really like to sell the whole kit. For what I'd take off...I think a guy would be better off to use this stuff and keep a really pretty kit all together and sell their existing stuff, or the stuff they don't use.

DRAG Aug 22, 2014 06:23 AM

Alright guys....I've had guys emailing me offering me as low as half of what I'm asking. I even had someone asking about my built engine in my car....and then offered me the 100% stellar deal of trading my $15,000 built engine that is running in my car straight up for his blown up stock engine.

Lets not waste each others time please. We are all grown ups...I hope. A little common courtesy is greatly appreciated.

khmerguyx Aug 22, 2014 09:01 AM

Good luck man! Wish I had the funds to take it off your hands

GSRxJordans Aug 25, 2014 09:20 AM

Bump.. No wait? Lol worth the price alone. Waited 6 weeks for my 7670 EFR kit.

Love the Full Race Quality.

DRAG Sep 9, 2014 12:38 PM

Bump.

Still batting away low balls. Hundreds of text messages with one buyer and emails with more info and then doesn't buy over $200?? Obviously doesn't have the money and was never in a position to purchase. Must not have gotten the child support check.

Anyone is welcome to come to the Indianapolis area and see it in person. It is all brand new in packaging and 100% complete as it comes from Full Race.

dbreeze223 Sep 9, 2014 09:51 PM

Originally Posted by DRAG (Post 11297608)
Bump.
Must not have gotten the child support check.

HAHAHA :lol:{thumbup} I LOVE IT, just got done laughing at a guy offering me 1500 for my 07 r6 which im asking 4500 for. Some of these guys dont deserve to look at this stuff.

uvambo Sep 9, 2014 10:07 PM

It's the external waste gate 9180 with 1.05AR??

EVOregon Sep 9, 2014 10:20 PM

Thats a great setup man..... just like many before me i wish i had that kinda scratch to throw around. GLWS hope its fast.

nikmoretto Sep 15, 2014 02:36 PM

i would buy this without the turbo tho...

DRAG Sep 19, 2014 12:04 PM

Originally Posted by uvambo (Post 11298013)
It's the external waste gate 9180 with 1.05AR??

Yes Sir

Originally Posted by nikmoretto (Post 11301712)
i would buy this without the turbo tho...

That may be the ONLY thing I'm willing to do as far as parting it out. Shoot me an offer. I'll put the turbo on one of my Hondas.
I'm really stuck on these big EFR turbos after driving a couple customer road race cars with them.

Dylphill85 Sep 19, 2014 07:38 PM

Originally Posted by DRAG (Post 11304637)
Yes Sir

That may be the ONLY thing I'm willing to do as far as parting it out. Shoot me an offer. I'll put the turbo on one of my Hondas.
I'm really stuck on these big EFR turbos after driving a couple customer road race cars with them.

If you split with everything but the turbo, how much would you let the snail go for?

DRAG Sep 29, 2014 01:43 PM

Originally Posted by Dylphill85 (Post 11304874)
If you split with everything but the turbo, how much would you let the snail go for?

Not sure...under retail and significantly under what I paid for it. I'll cross that bridge after someone buys the rest. Lots of guys asking if I'd split it, but then they offer me trades of all sorts of old junk and random stuff. Lots of guys with no money in here shopping for parts unfortunately.

I'm half temped to install it on the car next weekend at this point. People are exhausting LOL!!!

DRAG Nov 23, 2014 09:18 AM

I sold my EVO Friday so I'm willing to bargain on this stuff. PM me some offers