Notices
For Sale - Interior / Exterior / Sound / Styling Includes spoilers, body kits, tail lights, gauges, shift knobs, stereo and other sound and styling components.
Mark this thread as Unsold

Rexpeed Full Real 1x1 Dry Carbon Dash Trim Pieces for trade for Stock IX Fake CF dash

Search this Thread

Old Feb 1, 2009, 04:36 AM
Evolved Member

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Thumbs up Rexpeed Full Real 1x1 Dry Carbon Dash Trim Pieces for trade for Stock IX Fake CF dash

I'm putting my interior back to stock so up for trade plus $40 (cutting a HUGE deal since there is minor imperfections/2 small hairline cracks) is the Rexpeed Dry Carbon Fiber Dash in 1x1 Weave.. The carbon fiber is very thin when you receive it so there are small imperfections in it and 2 very small hairline cracks (you can fix this with epoxy or glue) that look fine once installed.. barely noticeable at all..

Here is the link to the dry CF dash:

http://www.rexpeed.net/new2007/produ....php?serial=73

as you can see, it is 189 plus shipping for the dash inserts alone.. and then you can mess it up.. mine is installed very flawlessly ..

You will receive the full dash trim, ACD button, Power windows button, and everything is already fitted and ready for install..

I need you to send me your IX Fake CF Dash Trim pieces... Just leave everything how it is stock... so leave the AC Vents attached, clock, ACD button, Power Windows Button, etc... and you will receive all of my stuff in Mint shape as well..

PM me with any questions... My seller feeback speaks for itself. Trade out your fake cf dash for a real cf dash
Old Feb 1, 2009, 04:42 AM
Evolving Member

Please PM me. I want to buy it but is it glossy thou?
Old Feb 1, 2009, 04:49 AM
Evolved Member

Originally Posted by Kevindanger
Please PM me. I want to buy it but is it glossy thou?
If you click on the link.. It is The Dry CF 1x1.. It is at the very top.. You could add a clearcoat if you wanted to make it Glossier I'm sure.. but this one looks very OEM when installed

PMed you as well sir!

Last edited by Boost3dxEvO; Feb 1, 2009 at 04:51 AM.