Notices
For Sale - Interior / Exterior / Sound / Styling Includes spoilers, body kits, tail lights, gauges, shift knobs, stereo and other sound and styling components.
Mark this thread as Unsold

FS:NY: JDM OEM Evo 7 Steering wheel, airbag, and airbag module-CHEAP

Search this Thread

Old Dec 6, 2010, 11:47 AM
Evolving Member

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
FS:NY: JDM OEM Evo 7 Steering wheel, airbag, and airbag module-CHEAP

I have for sale my Evo 7 steering wheel and all the airbag components. Its only been on my car for 15k miles. NO WEAR marks at all because of the low mileage like other steering wheels have from constant driving. Im not going to lie and say "WOW JDM WHEEL IS SO SPECIAL" there is nothing really that different from the US spec steering wheel and this besides the Blue stiching. The airbag is still intact and inside the wheel along with the module that sits behind and swivels with the steering wheel. If you dont have the harness, i cut mine and i am including it with this just in case you are missing it.
The only imperfection there is on the steering wheel is on the back of it. there is a little line. The only reason is some drunk dude tried to grab the steering wheel and scratched the back up. eh.

Im located in Brooklyn NY and i Prefer local pickup. but if shipping has to do then PM me and i will get you a price.

Im asking for only $150!

Old Dec 6, 2010, 06:31 PM
Evolving Member

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Up up and away.
Sold.
Old Dec 7, 2010, 08:45 PM
Evolving Member

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
thats funny that i would see this. hahaha i was with you at pride with my evo9 when you installed your new wheel. (GG Evo 9)